- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 day ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 3 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 5 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Opening Night – Cafe Orsa at Terra Blanca
January 11, 2013 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Terra Blanca Winery & Estate Vineyard in Benton City, Wash., has announced that Cafe Orsa has been reinvented. It features a new menu with enticing entrees, flatbreads, salads, tapas and handhelds — all created to pair perfectly with Terra Blanca wines.
The menu will be highlighted by food prepared in the wood-fire pizza oven, and produce from the Terra Blanca garden when in season. On Jan. 11, Terra Blanca unveils the new menu and kick-off 2013 with live music by Geno Divinenzo and a new menu featuring the wood-fire oven.
The new menu for Cafe Orsa is available here.