- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 1 day ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 2 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Opening Night – Cafe Orsa at Terra Blanca
January 11, 2013 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Terra Blanca Winery & Estate Vineyard in Benton City, Wash., has announced that Cafe Orsa has been reinvented. It features a new menu with enticing entrees, flatbreads, salads, tapas and handhelds — all created to pair perfectly with Terra Blanca wines.
The menu will be highlighted by food prepared in the wood-fire pizza oven, and produce from the Terra Blanca garden when in season. On Jan. 11, Terra Blanca unveils the new menu and kick-off 2013 with live music by Geno Divinenzo and a new menu featuring the wood-fire oven.
The new menu for Cafe Orsa is available here.