- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 9 hours ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 2 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Opening Night – Cafe Orsa at Terra Blanca
January 11, 2013 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Terra Blanca Winery & Estate Vineyard in Benton City, Wash., has announced that Cafe Orsa has been reinvented. It features a new menu with enticing entrees, flatbreads, salads, tapas and handhelds — all created to pair perfectly with Terra Blanca wines.
The menu will be highlighted by food prepared in the wood-fire pizza oven, and produce from the Terra Blanca garden when in season. On Jan. 11, Terra Blanca unveils the new menu and kick-off 2013 with live music by Geno Divinenzo and a new menu featuring the wood-fire oven.
The new menu for Cafe Orsa is available here.