- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 10 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 3 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Opening Night – Cafe Orsa at Terra Blanca
January 11, 2013 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Terra Blanca Winery & Estate Vineyard in Benton City, Wash., has announced that Cafe Orsa has been reinvented. It features a new menu with enticing entrees, flatbreads, salads, tapas and handhelds — all created to pair perfectly with Terra Blanca wines.
The menu will be highlighted by food prepared in the wood-fire pizza oven, and produce from the Terra Blanca garden when in season. On Jan. 11, Terra Blanca unveils the new menu and kick-off 2013 with live music by Geno Divinenzo and a new menu featuring the wood-fire oven.
The new menu for Cafe Orsa is available here.