- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 6 hours ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 1 day ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Opening Night – Cafe Orsa at Terra Blanca
January 11, 2013 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Terra Blanca Winery & Estate Vineyard in Benton City, Wash., has announced that Cafe Orsa has been reinvented. It features a new menu with enticing entrees, flatbreads, salads, tapas and handhelds — all created to pair perfectly with Terra Blanca wines.
The menu will be highlighted by food prepared in the wood-fire pizza oven, and produce from the Terra Blanca garden when in season. On Jan. 11, Terra Blanca unveils the new menu and kick-off 2013 with live music by Geno Divinenzo and a new menu featuring the wood-fire oven.
The new menu for Cafe Orsa is available here.