- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 13 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 1 day ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 7 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Oregon Chardonnay Celebraton
February 27 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm$75
NEWBERG, Ore. — The Oregon Chardonnay Celebration, formerly the Oregon Chardonnay Symposium, will be Saturday, Feb. 27 at the Allison Inn & Spa.
Each year, the Oregon Chardonnay Celebration delves deep into what makes Oregon Chardonnay unique, focusing on different aspects of the variety and its place in the state. Bringing together both pioneers and the current generation of Oregon producers, the Oregon Chardonnay Celebration provides a lens through which we can view the past, present, and future of Oregon Chardonnay.
• Technical panel 2–4 p.m.
• Grand tasting 4–6 p.m.
Tickets are $150 for the panel and grand tasting or $50 for the tasting only.
The Celebration educates industry members and consumers about the variety in a non-competitive environment. The event begins with a seated topical seminar and tasting followed by the Grand Tasting, a walk-around sampling of more than 40 Oregon producers, one of the region’s largest varietal-specific tastings. Attendees have a choice of participating in both the seminar and Grand Tasting or the Grand Tasting only.