- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 3 hours ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 1 day ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 2 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 4 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 6 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
Oregon Chardonnay Celebraton
February 25 @ 1:00 pm - 5:30 pm$85
NEWBERG, Ore. — The 2017 Oregon Chardonnay Celebration, formerly the Oregon Chardonnay Symposium, will be Saturday, Feb. 25 at the Allison Inn & Spa.
Each year, the Oregon Chardonnay Celebration delves deep into what makes Oregon Chardonnay unique, focusing on different aspects of the variety and its place in the state. Bringing together both pioneers and the current generation of Oregon producers, the Oregon Chardonnay Celebration provides a lens through which we can view the past, present, and future of Oregon Chardonnay.
• Technical panel 1–3 p.m.
• Grand tasting 3–5:30 p.m.
Tickets are $170 for the panel and grand tasting or $85 for the tasting only.
The Celebration educates industry members and consumers about the variety in a non-competitive environment. The event begins with a seated topical seminar and tasting followed by the Grand Tasting, a walk-around sampling of more than 40 Oregon producers, one of the region’s largest varietal-specific tastings. Attendees have a choice of participating in both the seminar and Grand Tasting or the Grand Tasting only.