- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 7 hours ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 19 hours ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 5 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Oregon Chardonnay Celebraton
February 25 @ 1:00 pm - 5:30 pm$85
NEWBERG, Ore. — The 2017 Oregon Chardonnay Celebration, formerly the Oregon Chardonnay Symposium, will be Saturday, Feb. 25 at the Allison Inn & Spa.
Each year, the Oregon Chardonnay Celebration delves deep into what makes Oregon Chardonnay unique, focusing on different aspects of the variety and its place in the state. Bringing together both pioneers and the current generation of Oregon producers, the Oregon Chardonnay Celebration provides a lens through which we can view the past, present, and future of Oregon Chardonnay.
• Technical panel 1–3 p.m.
• Grand tasting 3–5:30 p.m.
Tickets are $170 for the panel and grand tasting or $85 for the tasting only.
The Celebration educates industry members and consumers about the variety in a non-competitive environment. The event begins with a seated topical seminar and tasting followed by the Grand Tasting, a walk-around sampling of more than 40 Oregon producers, one of the region’s largest varietal-specific tastings. Attendees have a choice of participating in both the seminar and Grand Tasting or the Grand Tasting only.