- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 13 hours ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 4 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 5 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Oregon Chardonnay Celebraton
February 25 @ 1:00 pm - 5:30 pm$85
NEWBERG, Ore. — The 2017 Oregon Chardonnay Celebration, formerly the Oregon Chardonnay Symposium, will be Saturday, Feb. 25 at the Allison Inn & Spa.
Each year, the Oregon Chardonnay Celebration delves deep into what makes Oregon Chardonnay unique, focusing on different aspects of the variety and its place in the state. Bringing together both pioneers and the current generation of Oregon producers, the Oregon Chardonnay Celebration provides a lens through which we can view the past, present, and future of Oregon Chardonnay.
• Technical panel 1–3 p.m.
• Grand tasting 3–5:30 p.m.
Tickets are $170 for the panel and grand tasting or $85 for the tasting only.
The Celebration educates industry members and consumers about the variety in a non-competitive environment. The event begins with a seated topical seminar and tasting followed by the Grand Tasting, a walk-around sampling of more than 40 Oregon producers, one of the region’s largest varietal-specific tastings. Attendees have a choice of participating in both the seminar and Grand Tasting or the Grand Tasting only.