- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 day ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 5 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 6 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Oregon Chardonnay Celebraton
February 27 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm$75
NEWBERG, Ore. — The Oregon Chardonnay Celebration, formerly the Oregon Chardonnay Symposium, will be Saturday, Feb. 27 at the Allison Inn & Spa.
Each year, the Oregon Chardonnay Celebration delves deep into what makes Oregon Chardonnay unique, focusing on different aspects of the variety and its place in the state. Bringing together both pioneers and the current generation of Oregon producers, the Oregon Chardonnay Celebration provides a lens through which we can view the past, present, and future of Oregon Chardonnay.
• Technical panel 2–4 p.m.
• Grand tasting 4–6 p.m.
Tickets are $150 for the panel and grand tasting or $50 for the tasting only.
The Celebration educates industry members and consumers about the variety in a non-competitive environment. The event begins with a seated topical seminar and tasting followed by the Grand Tasting, a walk-around sampling of more than 40 Oregon producers, one of the region’s largest varietal-specific tastings. Attendees have a choice of participating in both the seminar and Grand Tasting or the Grand Tasting only.