- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 17 hours ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 1 day ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 4 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 5 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Oregon Cheese Festival
March 19, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm$30
Oregon-inspired culinary events, including a farmer’s market-style artisan food and wine festival, will kick off with the Cheesemakers Dinner at the Oregon Cheese Festival on March 18.
At the festival on Saturday, March 19 from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m., thousands of visitors will sample cow, sheep, and goat cheese from Oregon creameries, including Briar Rose, By George, Face Rock, Fern’s Edge, La Mariposa, Mama Terra, Oak Leaf, Ochoa’s, OSU, Pholia, Portland Creamery, Rivers Edge, Rogue, Tillamook and Umapine.
Beverage vendors include 30 Brix, 2Hawk, Agate Ridge, Belle Fiore, Caprice, Clear Creek, Cliff Creek, Devitt, Jaxon, LaBrasseur, Ledger David, Serra Vineyards and Willamette Valley Vineyards.
Specialty food vendors include ALMA Chocolates, Branson’s Chocolates, Buttercloud Bakery, Coquette Bakery, Gary West Smoked Meat, G.G. Sugarplum Bakeshop, Gone Rogue Fusion Spices, Harry and David, Homemade Confections, Lillie Belle Chocolates, Our Favorite Foods, USA Pears, Sherry’s Pasta, Shibui, Vintner’s Kitchen, Wagon Trail Foods, and Wilderness Poets.