- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 14 hours ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 1 day ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 7 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Oregon Cheese Festival
March 19 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm$30
Oregon-inspired culinary events, including a farmer’s market-style artisan food and wine festival, will kick off with the Cheesemakers Dinner at the Oregon Cheese Festival on March 18.
At the festival on Saturday, March 19 from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m., thousands of visitors will sample cow, sheep, and goat cheese from Oregon creameries, including Briar Rose, By George, Face Rock, Fern’s Edge, La Mariposa, Mama Terra, Oak Leaf, Ochoa’s, OSU, Pholia, Portland Creamery, Rivers Edge, Rogue, Tillamook and Umapine.
Beverage vendors include 30 Brix, 2Hawk, Agate Ridge, Belle Fiore, Caprice, Clear Creek, Cliff Creek, Devitt, Jaxon, LaBrasseur, Ledger David, Serra Vineyards and Willamette Valley Vineyards.
Specialty food vendors include ALMA Chocolates, Branson’s Chocolates, Buttercloud Bakery, Coquette Bakery, Gary West Smoked Meat, G.G. Sugarplum Bakeshop, Gone Rogue Fusion Spices, Harry and David, Homemade Confections, Lillie Belle Chocolates, Our Favorite Foods, USA Pears, Sherry’s Pasta, Shibui, Vintner’s Kitchen, Wagon Trail Foods, and Wilderness Poets.