- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 20 hours ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 5 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Oregon Cheese Festival
March 19, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm$30
Oregon-inspired culinary events, including a farmer’s market-style artisan food and wine festival, will kick off with the Cheesemakers Dinner at the Oregon Cheese Festival on March 18.
At the festival on Saturday, March 19 from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m., thousands of visitors will sample cow, sheep, and goat cheese from Oregon creameries, including Briar Rose, By George, Face Rock, Fern’s Edge, La Mariposa, Mama Terra, Oak Leaf, Ochoa’s, OSU, Pholia, Portland Creamery, Rivers Edge, Rogue, Tillamook and Umapine.
Beverage vendors include 30 Brix, 2Hawk, Agate Ridge, Belle Fiore, Caprice, Clear Creek, Cliff Creek, Devitt, Jaxon, LaBrasseur, Ledger David, Serra Vineyards and Willamette Valley Vineyards.
Specialty food vendors include ALMA Chocolates, Branson’s Chocolates, Buttercloud Bakery, Coquette Bakery, Gary West Smoked Meat, G.G. Sugarplum Bakeshop, Gone Rogue Fusion Spices, Harry and David, Homemade Confections, Lillie Belle Chocolates, Our Favorite Foods, USA Pears, Sherry’s Pasta, Shibui, Vintner’s Kitchen, Wagon Trail Foods, and Wilderness Poets.