- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 14 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 3 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Oregon Cheese Festival
March 19 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm$30
Oregon-inspired culinary events, including a farmer’s market-style artisan food and wine festival, will kick off with the Cheesemakers Dinner at the Oregon Cheese Festival on March 18.
At the festival on Saturday, March 19 from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m., thousands of visitors will sample cow, sheep, and goat cheese from Oregon creameries, including Briar Rose, By George, Face Rock, Fern’s Edge, La Mariposa, Mama Terra, Oak Leaf, Ochoa’s, OSU, Pholia, Portland Creamery, Rivers Edge, Rogue, Tillamook and Umapine.
Beverage vendors include 30 Brix, 2Hawk, Agate Ridge, Belle Fiore, Caprice, Clear Creek, Cliff Creek, Devitt, Jaxon, LaBrasseur, Ledger David, Serra Vineyards and Willamette Valley Vineyards.
Specialty food vendors include ALMA Chocolates, Branson’s Chocolates, Buttercloud Bakery, Coquette Bakery, Gary West Smoked Meat, G.G. Sugarplum Bakeshop, Gone Rogue Fusion Spices, Harry and David, Homemade Confections, Lillie Belle Chocolates, Our Favorite Foods, USA Pears, Sherry’s Pasta, Shibui, Vintner’s Kitchen, Wagon Trail Foods, and Wilderness Poets.