- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 day ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 3 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Oregon Cheese Festival
March 19, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm$30
Oregon-inspired culinary events, including a farmer’s market-style artisan food and wine festival, will kick off with the Cheesemakers Dinner at the Oregon Cheese Festival on March 18.
At the festival on Saturday, March 19 from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m., thousands of visitors will sample cow, sheep, and goat cheese from Oregon creameries, including Briar Rose, By George, Face Rock, Fern’s Edge, La Mariposa, Mama Terra, Oak Leaf, Ochoa’s, OSU, Pholia, Portland Creamery, Rivers Edge, Rogue, Tillamook and Umapine.
Beverage vendors include 30 Brix, 2Hawk, Agate Ridge, Belle Fiore, Caprice, Clear Creek, Cliff Creek, Devitt, Jaxon, LaBrasseur, Ledger David, Serra Vineyards and Willamette Valley Vineyards.
Specialty food vendors include ALMA Chocolates, Branson’s Chocolates, Buttercloud Bakery, Coquette Bakery, Gary West Smoked Meat, G.G. Sugarplum Bakeshop, Gone Rogue Fusion Spices, Harry and David, Homemade Confections, Lillie Belle Chocolates, Our Favorite Foods, USA Pears, Sherry’s Pasta, Shibui, Vintner’s Kitchen, Wagon Trail Foods, and Wilderness Poets.