- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 16 hours ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 2 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 6 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 6 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
Oregon Truffle Festival
January 20 - January 22Cost varies
The Oregon Truffle Festival is North America’s premier event for truffle culinary appreciation and education. Held every January, the festival attracts thousands of culinary tourists, growers, dog trainers, scientists, and media from all over the globe.
The event was founded in 2006 by renowned mycologist Dr. Charles K. Lefevre and his wife, Leslie Scott. In 2017, the festival continues to span two weekends with delicious experiences Jan. 20-22 around Newberg and Jan. 26-29 in Eugene.