- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 16 hours ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 1 day ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 7 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Oregon Truffle Festival
January 22 - January 24Cost varies
The Oregon Truffle Festival is North America’s premier event for truffle culinary appreciation and education. Held every January, the festival attracts thousands of culinary tourists, growers, dog trainers, scientists, and media from all over the globe. The event was founded in 2006 by renowned mycologist Dr. Charles K. Lefevre and his wife, Leslie Scott.
In 2016, even more of the state will share in the exhilaration for the first time, as the festival doubles itself to bring heady and delicious truffle experiences Jan. 22-24 to Newberg and Jan. 29-31 in Eugene.