- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 16 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 3 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Oregon Wine Experience
August 22 @ 8:00 am - August 28 @ 5:00 pmPrice varies
JACKSONVILLE, Ore. — More than 50 wineries and 200 wines will be represented during the 14th annual Oregon Wine Experience on Aug. 22-28 at Bigham Knoll in Jacksonville.
More than 50 wineries and 200 wines will be represented Aug. 22-28 during the 14th annual Oregon Wine Experience, which concludes with the Grand Tasting on Aug. 28 at Bigham Knoll in Jacksonville.