- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 17 hours ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 3 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 4 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 6 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Oregon Wine Experience
August 22, 2016 @ 8:00 am - August 28, 2016 @ 5:00 pmPrice varies
JACKSONVILLE, Ore. — More than 50 wineries and 200 wines will be represented during the 14th annual Oregon Wine Experience on Aug. 22-28 at Bigham Knoll in Jacksonville.
More than 50 wineries and 200 wines will be represented Aug. 22-28 during the 14th annual Oregon Wine Experience, which concludes with the Grand Tasting on Aug. 28 at Bigham Knoll in Jacksonville.