- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 7 hours ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 day ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Oregon Wine Experience
August 22, 2016 @ 8:00 am - August 28, 2016 @ 5:00 pmPrice varies
JACKSONVILLE, Ore. — More than 50 wineries and 200 wines will be represented during the 14th annual Oregon Wine Experience on Aug. 22-28 at Bigham Knoll in Jacksonville.
More than 50 wineries and 200 wines will be represented Aug. 22-28 during the 14th annual Oregon Wine Experience, which concludes with the Grand Tasting on Aug. 28 at Bigham Knoll in Jacksonville.