- Lagana Cellars bucks trends in Walla Walla wine countryPosted 11 hours ago
- Seattle’s Sean Sullivan writes for famous ‘Pocket Wine Book’Posted 1 day ago
- Auction of Washington Wines raises record $3 millionPosted 2 days ago
- Washington Merlot a suave, supple redPosted 3 days ago
- Clore Center assembles 40 Washington wineries for Rising Stars on FridayPosted 4 days ago
- Rob Griffin of Barnard Griffin starts 40th Washington harvestPosted 5 days ago
- Second generation leads Oregon’s Elk Cove VineyardsPosted 6 days ago
- Auction of Washington Wines resumes ThursdayPosted 1 week ago
- Washington’s 2016 wine grape harvest kicks offPosted 1 week ago
- Verjus adds tart joy to food from unripe wine grapesPosted 1 week ago
Oregon Wine Experience
August 22 @ 8:00 am - August 28 @ 5:00 pmPrice varies
JACKSONVILLE, Ore. — More than 50 wineries and 200 wines will be represented during the 14th annual Oregon Wine Experience on Aug. 22-28 at Bigham Knoll in Jacksonville.
More than 50 wineries and 200 wines will be represented Aug. 22-28 during the 14th annual Oregon Wine Experience, which concludes with the Grand Tasting on Aug. 28 at Bigham Knoll in Jacksonville.