- Washington grapes start to change color as ‘veraison’ beginsPosted 19 hours ago
- Sauvignon Blanc a perfect Northwest summer whitePosted 2 days ago
- Great Northwest Wine wins 4 journalism awardsPosted 3 days ago
- Washington grape growers bullish on warm ’16 vintagePosted 4 days ago
- Husband/wife team make Tightrope Winery a destination in British ColumbiaPosted 5 days ago
- Celebrate Walla Walla a sold-out successPosted 6 days ago
- Seattle sax star Jeff Kashiwa headlines WSU Wine and Jazz FestivalPosted 7 days ago
- Dunham Cellars wins top award at Walla Walla Valley Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Viognier gaining in Northwest popularityPosted 1 week ago
- IPNC welcomes world of Pinot Noir to OregonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Oregon Wine Industry Symposium
February 24, 2015 @ 8:00 am - February 25, 2015 @ 5:00 pm
The Oregon wine industry’s largest gathering returns to the Oregon Convention Center for the fourth straight year, offering seminars, trade show and business information.