- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 16 hours ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 5 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 6 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Oregon Wine Symposium
February 23, 2016 - February 24, 2016$20 - $240
PORTLAND – Learn, connect and grow at the Oregon Wine Symposium, the premier educational event and trade show for the Northwest wine community.
The annual Oregon Wine Symposium comprises two full days of panel discussions and presentations covering the most relevant topics in viticulture, enology and wine business.
Presented by the wine industry’s leading experts, the symposium is a must-attend event for winery and vineyard owners, vineyard managers, winemakers, marketing and sales managers and winery staff.
Registration includes access to the Northwest’s biggest wine industry trade show, featuring more than 200 exhibitors.