- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 4 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 6 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Oregon Wine Symposium
February 23, 2016 - February 24, 2016$20 - $240
PORTLAND – Learn, connect and grow at the Oregon Wine Symposium, the premier educational event and trade show for the Northwest wine community.
The annual Oregon Wine Symposium comprises two full days of panel discussions and presentations covering the most relevant topics in viticulture, enology and wine business.
Presented by the wine industry’s leading experts, the symposium is a must-attend event for winery and vineyard owners, vineyard managers, winemakers, marketing and sales managers and winery staff.
Registration includes access to the Northwest’s biggest wine industry trade show, featuring more than 200 exhibitors.