- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 8 hours ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 1 day ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 2 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 4 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 6 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Oregon Wine Symposium
February 23 - February 24$20 - $240
PORTLAND – Learn, connect and grow at the Oregon Wine Symposium, the premier educational event and trade show for the Northwest wine community.
The annual Oregon Wine Symposium comprises two full days of panel discussions and presentations covering the most relevant topics in viticulture, enology and wine business.
Presented by the wine industry’s leading experts, the symposium is a must-attend event for winery and vineyard owners, vineyard managers, winemakers, marketing and sales managers and winery staff.
Registration includes access to the Northwest’s biggest wine industry trade show, featuring more than 200 exhibitors.