- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 day ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 5 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 6 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Oregon Wine Symposium
February 23 - February 24$20 - $240
PORTLAND – Learn, connect and grow at the Oregon Wine Symposium, the premier educational event and trade show for the Northwest wine community.
The annual Oregon Wine Symposium comprises two full days of panel discussions and presentations covering the most relevant topics in viticulture, enology and wine business.
Presented by the wine industry’s leading experts, the symposium is a must-attend event for winery and vineyard owners, vineyard managers, winemakers, marketing and sales managers and winery staff.
Registration includes access to the Northwest’s biggest wine industry trade show, featuring more than 200 exhibitors.