- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 17 hours ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 2 days ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 3 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 5 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Oregon Wine Symposium
February 23, 2016 - February 24, 2016$20 - $240
PORTLAND – Learn, connect and grow at the Oregon Wine Symposium, the premier educational event and trade show for the Northwest wine community.
The annual Oregon Wine Symposium comprises two full days of panel discussions and presentations covering the most relevant topics in viticulture, enology and wine business.
Presented by the wine industry’s leading experts, the symposium is a must-attend event for winery and vineyard owners, vineyard managers, winemakers, marketing and sales managers and winery staff.
Registration includes access to the Northwest’s biggest wine industry trade show, featuring more than 200 exhibitors.