- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 day ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 5 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 6 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Otis Kenyon releases 2012 Riesling in secret courtyard garden
August 16, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - August 17, 2013 @ 6:00 pm
Just in time to beat the summer heat, our Woodinville tasting room will be releasing our refreshing 2012 Riesling this weekend. Come sip on our wonderful white wine while relaxing in our secret courtyard garden. This completely dry, 2012 Riesling from Columbia Valley is crisp and pairs beautifully with Asian dishes, seafood, chicken breast, and light cream sauces. It is the perfect summer white.