- Walla Walla wine students cap their success on bottling dayPosted 2 days ago
- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 3 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 5 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 1 week ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 2 weeks ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Otis Kenyon releases 2012 Riesling in secret courtyard garden
August 16, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - August 17, 2013 @ 6:00 pm
Just in time to beat the summer heat, our Woodinville tasting room will be releasing our refreshing 2012 Riesling this weekend. Come sip on our wonderful white wine while relaxing in our secret courtyard garden. This completely dry, 2012 Riesling from Columbia Valley is crisp and pairs beautifully with Asian dishes, seafood, chicken breast, and light cream sauces. It is the perfect summer white.