- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 15 hours ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 3 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 4 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 6 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Otis Kenyon releases 2012 Riesling in secret courtyard garden
August 16, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - August 17, 2013 @ 6:00 pm
Just in time to beat the summer heat, our Woodinville tasting room will be releasing our refreshing 2012 Riesling this weekend. Come sip on our wonderful white wine while relaxing in our secret courtyard garden. This completely dry, 2012 Riesling from Columbia Valley is crisp and pairs beautifully with Asian dishes, seafood, chicken breast, and light cream sauces. It is the perfect summer white.