- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 1 day ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 2 days ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 3 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 5 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Otis Kenyon releases 2012 Riesling in secret courtyard garden
August 16, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - August 17, 2013 @ 6:00 pm
Just in time to beat the summer heat, our Woodinville tasting room will be releasing our refreshing 2012 Riesling this weekend. Come sip on our wonderful white wine while relaxing in our secret courtyard garden. This completely dry, 2012 Riesling from Columbia Valley is crisp and pairs beautifully with Asian dishes, seafood, chicken breast, and light cream sauces. It is the perfect summer white.