- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 2 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 3 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Otis Kenyon Father’s Day: German engineering, Walla Walla winemaking and a prize
June 16, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
University Audi will be visiting with one of their latest models. Enter our drawing for a LeMay Car Museum “Driver’s Club” family membership. This membership includes a year of admission for two adults and four children, and lots of events and discounts.
Glass pours of Matchless only $5.