- British Columbia wines dominate Los Angeles International Wine CompetitionPosted 23 hours ago
- Washington grapes start to change color as ‘veraison’ beginsPosted 2 days ago
- Sauvignon Blanc a perfect Northwest summer whitePosted 3 days ago
- Great Northwest Wine wins 4 journalism awardsPosted 4 days ago
- Washington grape growers bullish on warm ’16 vintagePosted 5 days ago
- Husband/wife team make Tightrope Winery a destination in British ColumbiaPosted 6 days ago
- Celebrate Walla Walla a sold-out successPosted 1 week ago
- Seattle sax star Jeff Kashiwa headlines WSU Wine and Jazz FestivalPosted 1 week ago
- Dunham Cellars wins top award at Walla Walla Valley Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Viognier gaining in Northwest popularityPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Otis Kenyon Father’s Day: German engineering, Walla Walla winemaking and a prize
June 16, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm| Free
University Audi will be visiting with one of their latest models. Enter our drawing for a LeMay Car Museum “Driver’s Club” family membership. This membership includes a year of admission for two adults and four children, and lots of events and discounts.
Glass pours of Matchless only $5.