- Washington wineries ask Legislature for more tasting roomsPosted 8 hours ago
- Heat takes toll on Washington’s 2015 wine harvestPosted 1 day ago
- ‘Somm: Into the Bottle’ takes loving look at winePosted 2 days ago
- Malbec a delicious Pacific Northwest redPosted 3 days ago
- Yakima Valley winemakers show fondness for Secret CrushPosted 4 days ago
- Washington’s Double Canyon makes national pushPosted 5 days ago
- Ron Irvine’s ‘Wine Project’ tells story of Washington winePosted 6 days ago
- Telaya begins new chapter for Idaho winePosted 1 week ago
- Champoux champions Marquette grape in retirementPosted 1 week ago
- Cab is king at this year’s Celebrate Walla WallaPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Otis Kenyon Father’s Day: German engineering, Walla Walla winemaking and a prize
June 16, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm| Free
University Audi will be visiting with one of their latest models. Enter our drawing for a LeMay Car Museum “Driver’s Club” family membership. This membership includes a year of admission for two adults and four children, and lots of events and discounts.
Glass pours of Matchless only $5.