- Marcus Notaro builds Red Mountain-Napa Valley connectionPosted 5 hours ago
- Elite producers prepare for Woodinville Reserve celebrationPosted 1 day ago
- Prosser’s Wit Cellars ready to launchPosted 3 days ago
- Smasne, Tudor buy former Olsen winery in ProsserPosted 4 days ago
- Great value reds from Great NorthwestPosted 5 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell stand out at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Powers Winery to hold Renewable Energy Farm WalkPosted 6 days ago
- After 30 vintages, Joe Dobbes still fascinated by Pinot NoirPosted 1 week ago
- Feds establish Lewis-Clark Valley AVA, modify Columbia ValleyPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle buys Sonoma County’s Patz & HallPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Otis Kenyon Father’s Day: German engineering, Walla Walla winemaking and a prize
June 16, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm| Free
University Audi will be visiting with one of their latest models. Enter our drawing for a LeMay Car Museum “Driver’s Club” family membership. This membership includes a year of admission for two adults and four children, and lots of events and discounts.
Glass pours of Matchless only $5.