- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 36 mins ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 4 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 1 week ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Foris Vineyards hires Stephanie Pao to replace Bryan WilsonPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Otis Kenyon Father’s Day: German engineering, Walla Walla winemaking and a prize
June 16, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
University Audi will be visiting with one of their latest models. Enter our drawing for a LeMay Car Museum “Driver’s Club” family membership. This membership includes a year of admission for two adults and four children, and lots of events and discounts.
Glass pours of Matchless only $5.