- Idaho’s Bitner pays tribute to old vines with new labelPosted 19 hours ago
- Vancouver International Wine Festival to gather 60 BC wineriesPosted 2 days ago
- Prosser mourns 2 winery ownersPosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s SuLei Cellars looks to expandPosted 4 days ago
- Judges nominations grow for Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Affordable red wines from the Great NorthwestPosted 6 days ago
- Snoqualmie gets greener with new eco-capsulesPosted 7 days ago
- Actor Kyle MacLachlan pursues bears, Walla Walla winePosted 1 week ago
- Leonetti pays tribute to Italian roots with new winesPosted 1 week ago
- Koenig Vineyards dessert wine tops 7th Idaho Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Otis Kenyon Father’s Day: German engineering, Walla Walla winemaking and a prize
June 16, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
University Audi will be visiting with one of their latest models. Enter our drawing for a LeMay Car Museum “Driver’s Club” family membership. This membership includes a year of admission for two adults and four children, and lots of events and discounts.
Glass pours of Matchless only $5.