- Walla Walla wine students cap their success on bottling dayPosted 2 days ago
- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 3 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 5 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 1 week ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 2 weeks ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Otis Kenyon Winery’s Solstice Happy Hour with guitarist Andre Feriante
June 21, 2013 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
Wine and live music, what could be more delightful on a warm summer’s eve? Bring your favorite friends or that one special friend, and come hear Andre Feriante, an internationally acclaimed Spanish guitar virtuoso, perform in Otis Kenyon Winer’s Woodinville tasting room.
Feriante has been named Best Local Musician by Seattle magazine. And guitar master Andre Segovia has said of Feriante, “Muy bien.”
Enjoy nibbles of cheese and baguettes, with a glass of Matchless (our red blend). Matchless glass pour only $5.