- Snoqualmie gets greener with new eco-capsulesPosted 15 hours ago
- Actor Kyle MacLachlan pursues bears, Walla Walla winePosted 2 days ago
- Leonetti pays tribute to Italian roots with new winesPosted 2 days ago
- Koenig Vineyards dessert wine tops 7th Idaho Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- 7th annual Idaho Wine Competition is todayPosted 5 days ago
- SeVein Vineyard rises as some of best grapes in Great NorthwestPosted 6 days ago
- Pinot Gris a food-friendly Northwest favoritePosted 7 days ago
- 20th anniversary of Taste Washington is March 23-26Posted 1 week ago
- Walla Walla couple flying high with new Aluvé WineryPosted 1 week ago
- Joe Ginet transforms Plaisance Ranch into award-winning Oregon wineryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Otis Kenyon Winery’s Solstice Happy Hour with guitarist Andre Feriante
June 21, 2013 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
Wine and live music, what could be more delightful on a warm summer’s eve? Bring your favorite friends or that one special friend, and come hear Andre Feriante, an internationally acclaimed Spanish guitar virtuoso, perform in Otis Kenyon Winer’s Woodinville tasting room.
Feriante has been named Best Local Musician by Seattle magazine. And guitar master Andre Segovia has said of Feriante, “Muy bien.”
Enjoy nibbles of cheese and baguettes, with a glass of Matchless (our red blend). Matchless glass pour only $5.