- Washington’s Double Canyon makes national pushPosted 19 hours ago
- Ron Irvine’s ‘Wine Project’ tells story of Washington winePosted 2 days ago
- Telaya begins new chapter for Idaho winePosted 3 days ago
- Champoux champions Marquette grape in retirementPosted 4 days ago
- Cab is king at this year’s Celebrate Walla WallaPosted 5 days ago
- Great Northwest white winesPosted 6 days ago
- Oregon coast town gears up for Savor Cannon BeachPosted 7 days ago
- Small Washington wineries ask state for tax breakPosted 1 week ago
- Seattle Wine and Food Experience a global opportunityPosted 1 week ago
- California company buys Walla Walla’s Seven Hills WineryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Otis Kenyon Winery’s Solstice Happy Hour with guitarist Andre Feriante
June 21, 2013 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm| Free
Wine and live music, what could be more delightful on a warm summer’s eve? Bring your favorite friends or that one special friend, and come hear Andre Feriante, an internationally acclaimed Spanish guitar virtuoso, perform in Otis Kenyon Winer’s Woodinville tasting room.
Feriante has been named Best Local Musician by Seattle magazine. And guitar master Andre Segovia has said of Feriante, “Muy bien.”
Enjoy nibbles of cheese and baguettes, with a glass of Matchless (our red blend). Matchless glass pour only $5.