- Silvara Vineyards’ Malbec best in North Central WashingtonPosted 21 hours ago
- History runs deep in soils of Yakima Valley wine countryPosted 2 days ago
- Del Rio Vineyards offers free U-pick flowers to those who givePosted 3 days ago
- Pebblestone Cellars rocks Viognier again at Oregon Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Robin Pollard: from Washington wine boss to grape growerPosted 5 days ago
- Lagana Cellars bucks trends in Walla Walla wine countryPosted 6 days ago
- Seattle’s Sean Sullivan writes for famous ‘Pocket Wine Book’Posted 7 days ago
- Auction of Washington Wines raises record $3 millionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Merlot a suave, supple redPosted 1 week ago
- Clore Center assembles 40 Washington wineries for Rising Stars on FridayPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Otis Kenyon Winery’s Solstice Happy Hour with guitarist Andre Feriante
June 21, 2013 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
Wine and live music, what could be more delightful on a warm summer’s eve? Bring your favorite friends or that one special friend, and come hear Andre Feriante, an internationally acclaimed Spanish guitar virtuoso, perform in Otis Kenyon Winer’s Woodinville tasting room.
Feriante has been named Best Local Musician by Seattle magazine. And guitar master Andre Segovia has said of Feriante, “Muy bien.”
Enjoy nibbles of cheese and baguettes, with a glass of Matchless (our red blend). Matchless glass pour only $5.