- Portland winery TeSóAria offers vegan wine brunchPosted 19 hours ago
- Research focus paying off for Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Mike Januik enjoys success, accolades from long winemaking careerPosted 3 days ago
- Abacela hires educator Chris Lake as vineyard managerPosted 3 days ago
- Idaho wine industry states its case for RieslingPosted 4 days ago
- Scenes from Sunday’s Riesling RendezvousPosted 6 days ago
- Riesling a favorite across Pacific NorthwestPosted 7 days ago
- Fire threatens Washington winery, vineyard near Red MountainPosted 1 week ago
- State of Washington Riesling continues to improvePosted 1 week ago
- Seven Hills Winery steeped in Walla Walla Valley historyPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Otis Kenyon Winery’s Solstice Happy Hour with guitarist Andre Feriante
June 21, 2013 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm| Free
Wine and live music, what could be more delightful on a warm summer’s eve? Bring your favorite friends or that one special friend, and come hear Andre Feriante, an internationally acclaimed Spanish guitar virtuoso, perform in Otis Kenyon Winer’s Woodinville tasting room.
Feriante has been named Best Local Musician by Seattle magazine. And guitar master Andre Segovia has said of Feriante, “Muy bien.”
Enjoy nibbles of cheese and baguettes, with a glass of Matchless (our red blend). Matchless glass pour only $5.