- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 day ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 4 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 5 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Paint N Sip at Reflection Vineyards
April 4, 2015 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm$45
ZILLAH, Wash. — Join winemaker/artist Julie Brown for an afternoon of painting and wine tasting at Reflection Vineyards.
Kent & Allison VanArnam at Reflection Vineyards knows there’s an artist in all of us waiting to come out. This is your chance to express your inner artist.
Julie’s two passions in life are art and wine — she works in Prosser on wines by Apex Cellars and Waitsburg Cellars for Precept Wine — so come and let her inspire you. Led by Julie, you will take home a painting of your own creation. All skill levels are welcomed.
Cost is $45, which includes your supplies, light snacks and a flight of wine tasting. Cost is $35 for wine club members. Space is limited, to sign up send us an email at [email protected]