- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 12 hours ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 1 day ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 2 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 5 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Paint N Sip at Reflection Vineyards
April 4, 2015 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm$45
ZILLAH, Wash. — Join winemaker/artist Julie Brown for an afternoon of painting and wine tasting at Reflection Vineyards.
Kent & Allison VanArnam at Reflection Vineyards knows there’s an artist in all of us waiting to come out. This is your chance to express your inner artist.
Julie’s two passions in life are art and wine — she works in Prosser on wines by Apex Cellars and Waitsburg Cellars for Precept Wine — so come and let her inspire you. Led by Julie, you will take home a painting of your own creation. All skill levels are welcomed.
Cost is $45, which includes your supplies, light snacks and a flight of wine tasting. Cost is $35 for wine club members. Space is limited, to sign up send us an email at [email protected]