- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 3 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 7 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Paint N Sip at Reflection Vineyards
April 4, 2015 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm$45
ZILLAH, Wash. — Join winemaker/artist Julie Brown for an afternoon of painting and wine tasting at Reflection Vineyards.
Kent & Allison VanArnam at Reflection Vineyards knows there’s an artist in all of us waiting to come out. This is your chance to express your inner artist.
Julie’s two passions in life are art and wine — she works in Prosser on wines by Apex Cellars and Waitsburg Cellars for Precept Wine — so come and let her inspire you. Led by Julie, you will take home a painting of your own creation. All skill levels are welcomed.
Cost is $45, which includes your supplies, light snacks and a flight of wine tasting. Cost is $35 for wine club members. Space is limited, to sign up send us an email at [email protected]