- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 20 hours ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 1 day ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 3 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 5 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Paint N Sip at Reflection Vineyards
April 4, 2015 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm$45
ZILLAH, Wash. — Join winemaker/artist Julie Brown for an afternoon of painting and wine tasting at Reflection Vineyards.
Kent & Allison VanArnam at Reflection Vineyards knows there’s an artist in all of us waiting to come out. This is your chance to express your inner artist.
Julie’s two passions in life are art and wine — she works in Prosser on wines by Apex Cellars and Waitsburg Cellars for Precept Wine — so come and let her inspire you. Led by Julie, you will take home a painting of your own creation. All skill levels are welcomed.
Cost is $45, which includes your supplies, light snacks and a flight of wine tasting. Cost is $35 for wine club members. Space is limited, to sign up send us an email at [email protected]