- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 24 hours ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 7 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
Paint Night in The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin
July 4, 2017 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
RICHLAND, Wash. – Come, paint, create a scene and relax at The Painted Syrah event in The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin on the second and fourth Tuesday every month from 6:30-8:30 p.m.
This is a great experience of fun and relaxation. Come enjoy an evening out, camaraderie and education. Bring a friend and/or make some new ones.
Cost is $40 per person, which includes set-up, canvas, paints, brushes, instruction, and fun.
These events fill up fast. You must contact Sarah to reserve your spot and save $5.
Call 805-722-8232 or visit: www.Facebook.com/ThePaintedSyrah