- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 3 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 4 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Paint Night in The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin
September 13 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
RICHLAND, Wash. – Come, paint, create a scene and relax at The Painted Syrah event in The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin on the second and fourth Tuesday every month from 6:30-8:30 p.m.
This is a great experience of fun and relaxation. Come enjoy an evening out, camaraderie and education. Bring a friend and/or make some new ones.
Cost is $40 per person, which includes set-up, canvas, paints, brushes, instruction, and fun.
These events fill up fast. You must contact Sarah to reserve your spot and save $5.
Call 805-722-8232 or visit: www.Facebook.com/ThePaintedSyrah