- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 hours ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 3 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 4 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 6 days ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- Gold medal winning reds at 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
Paint Night in The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin
November 21, 2017 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
RICHLAND, Wash. – Come, paint, create a scene and relax at The Painted Syrah event in The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin on the second and fourth Tuesday every month from 6:30-8:30 p.m.
This is a great experience of fun and relaxation. Come enjoy an evening out, camaraderie and education. Bring a friend and/or make some new ones.
Cost is $40 per person, which includes set-up, canvas, paints, brushes, instruction, and fun.
These events fill up fast. You must contact Sarah to reserve your spot and save $5.
Call 805-722-8232 or visit: www.Facebook.com/ThePaintedSyrah