- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 1 day ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 2 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Paint Night in The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin
September 13, 2016 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
An event every 2 weeks that begins at 6:30pm on Tuesday, repeating until December 2, 2016
RICHLAND, Wash. – Come, paint, create a scene and relax at The Painted Syrah event in The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin on the second and fourth Tuesday every month from 6:30-8:30 p.m.
This is a great experience of fun and relaxation. Come enjoy an evening out, camaraderie and education. Bring a friend and/or make some new ones.
Cost is $40 per person, which includes set-up, canvas, paints, brushes, instruction, and fun.
These events fill up fast. You must contact Sarah to reserve your spot and save $5.
Call 805-722-8232 or visit: www.Facebook.com/ThePaintedSyrah