- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 12 hours ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 2 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 7 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Paint with Glass in the Kitchen at Barnard Griffin
October 12, 2016 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$45
Paint and relax at the Painting with Glass event in the Kitchen at Barnard Griffin led by db Studio artist Lily Gray.
Cost is $45 per person, which includes set-up, glass, brushes, instruction, and fun. These events fill up fast, and you MUST contact Barnard Griffin to reserve your spot.
Call 509-627-0266 or email [email protected]
The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin
878 Tulip Lane
Richland, WA 99352
The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin focuses on Farm to Fork cuisine paired with wine from Washington’s premier family-owned winery. It is open for lunch and dinner from noon to close Tuesdays through Saturdays.