- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 1 day ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 4 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Paint with Glass in the Kitchen at Barnard Griffin
October 12 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$45
Paint and relax at the Painting with Glass event in the Kitchen at Barnard Griffin led by db Studio artist Lily Gray.
Cost is $45 per person, which includes set-up, glass, brushes, instruction, and fun. These events fill up fast, and you MUST contact Barnard Griffin to reserve your spot.
Call 509-627-0266 or email [email protected]
The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin
878 Tulip Lane
Richland, WA 99352
The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin focuses on Farm to Fork cuisine paired with wine from Washington’s premier family-owned winery. It is open for lunch and dinner from noon to close Tuesdays through Saturdays.