- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 3 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 3 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 5 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Paint with Glass in the Kitchen at Barnard Griffin
October 12, 2016 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$45
Paint and relax at the Painting with Glass event in the Kitchen at Barnard Griffin led by db Studio artist Lily Gray.
Cost is $45 per person, which includes set-up, glass, brushes, instruction, and fun. These events fill up fast, and you MUST contact Barnard Griffin to reserve your spot.
Call 509-627-0266 or email [email protected]
The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin
878 Tulip Lane
Richland, WA 99352
The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin focuses on Farm to Fork cuisine paired with wine from Washington’s premier family-owned winery. It is open for lunch and dinner from noon to close Tuesdays through Saturdays.