- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 15 hours ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 day ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 5 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 6 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 7 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Paint with Glass in the Kitchen at Barnard Griffin
October 12 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$45
Paint and relax at the Painting with Glass event in the Kitchen at Barnard Griffin led by db Studio artist Lily Gray.
Cost is $45 per person, which includes set-up, glass, brushes, instruction, and fun. These events fill up fast, and you MUST contact Barnard Griffin to reserve your spot.
Call 509-627-0266 or email [email protected]
The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin
878 Tulip Lane
Richland, WA 99352
The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin focuses on Farm to Fork cuisine paired with wine from Washington’s premier family-owned winery. It is open for lunch and dinner from noon to close Tuesdays through Saturdays.