- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 3 hours ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 4 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 1 week ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Foris Vineyards hires Stephanie Pao to replace Bryan WilsonPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Passport Barrel and Reserve Tasting Weekend at Maryhill Winery
April 26, 2014 @ 10:00 am - April 27, 2014 @ 6:00 pmFree
This year, Columbia Gorge Winegrowers Association’s sixth annual Passport Event spans the whole month of April with special event weekends.
Join Maryhill for the Passport Barrel & Reserve Tasting Weekend and enjoy an exclusive Cabernet Sauvignon Barrel Tasting in the Reserve Room ($20 value).
Passport holders will also receive a complimentary Main Room Tasting and special 10% discount off 6 bottles or 20% off 12 bottles (case specials and additional discounts do not apply).
Passports are available for purchase in Maryhill Winery’s Tasting Room.