- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 9 hours ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 1 day ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 4 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 5 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Passport Barrel and Reserve Tasting Weekend at Maryhill Winery
April 26, 2014 @ 10:00 am - April 27, 2014 @ 6:00 pmFree
This year, Columbia Gorge Winegrowers Association’s sixth annual Passport Event spans the whole month of April with special event weekends.
Join Maryhill for the Passport Barrel & Reserve Tasting Weekend and enjoy an exclusive Cabernet Sauvignon Barrel Tasting in the Reserve Room ($20 value).
Passport holders will also receive a complimentary Main Room Tasting and special 10% discount off 6 bottles or 20% off 12 bottles (case specials and additional discounts do not apply).
Passports are available for purchase in Maryhill Winery’s Tasting Room.