- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 6 hours ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 2 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 4 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Passport Barrel and Reserve Tasting Weekend at Maryhill Winery
April 26, 2014 @ 10:00 am - April 27, 2014 @ 6:00 pmFree
This year, Columbia Gorge Winegrowers Association’s sixth annual Passport Event spans the whole month of April with special event weekends.
Join Maryhill for the Passport Barrel & Reserve Tasting Weekend and enjoy an exclusive Cabernet Sauvignon Barrel Tasting in the Reserve Room ($20 value).
Passport holders will also receive a complimentary Main Room Tasting and special 10% discount off 6 bottles or 20% off 12 bottles (case specials and additional discounts do not apply).
Passports are available for purchase in Maryhill Winery’s Tasting Room.