- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 7 hours ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 4 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 5 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Passport Barrel and Reserve Tasting Weekend at Maryhill Winery
April 26, 2014 @ 10:00 am - April 27, 2014 @ 6:00 pmFree
This year, Columbia Gorge Winegrowers Association’s sixth annual Passport Event spans the whole month of April with special event weekends.
Join Maryhill for the Passport Barrel & Reserve Tasting Weekend and enjoy an exclusive Cabernet Sauvignon Barrel Tasting in the Reserve Room ($20 value).
Passport holders will also receive a complimentary Main Room Tasting and special 10% discount off 6 bottles or 20% off 12 bottles (case specials and additional discounts do not apply).
Passports are available for purchase in Maryhill Winery’s Tasting Room.