- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 3 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 4 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Passport Food and Wine Weekend at Maryhill Winery
April 19, 2014 @ 10:00 am - April 20, 2014 @ 6:00 pm$15
This year, the Columbia Gorge Winegrowers Association’s 6th annual Passport Event covers the whole month of April with special event weekends. Join Maryhill for the Passport Food & Wine Weekend and enjoy cheese paired with delicious wines and an exclusive Syrah Barrel Tasting.
Passport holders will receive a complimentary Main Room Tasting and special 10% discount off 6 bottles or 20% off 12 bottles (case specials and additional discounts do not apply). Passports are available for purchase in Maryhill Winery’s Tasting Room.