- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 16 hours ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 4 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 1 week ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Foris Vineyards hires Stephanie Pao to replace Bryan WilsonPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Passport Food and Wine Weekend at Maryhill Winery
April 19, 2014 @ 10:00 am - April 20, 2014 @ 6:00 pm$15
This year, the Columbia Gorge Winegrowers Association’s 6th annual Passport Event covers the whole month of April with special event weekends. Join Maryhill for the Passport Food & Wine Weekend and enjoy cheese paired with delicious wines and an exclusive Syrah Barrel Tasting.
Passport holders will receive a complimentary Main Room Tasting and special 10% discount off 6 bottles or 20% off 12 bottles (case specials and additional discounts do not apply). Passports are available for purchase in Maryhill Winery’s Tasting Room.