- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 1 day ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 2 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 5 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 6 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Passport Food and Wine Weekend at Maryhill Winery
April 19, 2014 @ 10:00 am - April 20, 2014 @ 6:00 pm$15
This year, the Columbia Gorge Winegrowers Association’s 6th annual Passport Event covers the whole month of April with special event weekends. Join Maryhill for the Passport Food & Wine Weekend and enjoy cheese paired with delicious wines and an exclusive Syrah Barrel Tasting.
Passport holders will receive a complimentary Main Room Tasting and special 10% discount off 6 bottles or 20% off 12 bottles (case specials and additional discounts do not apply). Passports are available for purchase in Maryhill Winery’s Tasting Room.