- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 19 hours ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 4 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 7 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Passport Food and Wine Weekend at Maryhill Winery
April 19, 2014 @ 10:00 am - April 20, 2014 @ 6:00 pm$15
This year, the Columbia Gorge Winegrowers Association’s 6th annual Passport Event covers the whole month of April with special event weekends. Join Maryhill for the Passport Food & Wine Weekend and enjoy cheese paired with delicious wines and an exclusive Syrah Barrel Tasting.
Passport holders will receive a complimentary Main Room Tasting and special 10% discount off 6 bottles or 20% off 12 bottles (case specials and additional discounts do not apply). Passports are available for purchase in Maryhill Winery’s Tasting Room.