- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 3 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 3 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 5 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Passport Food and Wine Weekend at Maryhill Winery
April 19, 2014 @ 10:00 am - April 20, 2014 @ 6:00 pm$15
This year, the Columbia Gorge Winegrowers Association’s 6th annual Passport Event covers the whole month of April with special event weekends. Join Maryhill for the Passport Food & Wine Weekend and enjoy cheese paired with delicious wines and an exclusive Syrah Barrel Tasting.
Passport holders will receive a complimentary Main Room Tasting and special 10% discount off 6 bottles or 20% off 12 bottles (case specials and additional discounts do not apply). Passports are available for purchase in Maryhill Winery’s Tasting Room.