- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 2 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 3 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Columbia Gorge Passport Kick-Off Weekend at Maryhill Winery
April 12, 2014 @ 10:00 am - April 13, 2014 @ 5:00 pm$15
This year Columbia Gorge Winegrowers Association’s 6th annual Passport Event spans the entire month of April with special event weekends.
Join Maryhill for the Passport Kick-Off Weekend where Passport holders will receive a complimentary Main Room Tasting and special 10% discount off 6 bottles or 20% off 12 bottles (case specials and additional discounts do not apply).
Passports are available for purchase in Maryhill Winery’s Tasting Room.