- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 15 hours ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Columbia Gorge Passport Kick-Off Weekend at Maryhill Winery
April 12, 2014 @ 10:00 am - April 13, 2014 @ 5:00 pm$15
This year Columbia Gorge Winegrowers Association’s 6th annual Passport Event spans the entire month of April with special event weekends.
Join Maryhill for the Passport Kick-Off Weekend where Passport holders will receive a complimentary Main Room Tasting and special 10% discount off 6 bottles or 20% off 12 bottles (case specials and additional discounts do not apply).
Passports are available for purchase in Maryhill Winery’s Tasting Room.