- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 4 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Columbia Gorge Passport Kick-Off Weekend at Maryhill Winery
April 12, 2014 @ 10:00 am - April 13, 2014 @ 5:00 pm$15
This year Columbia Gorge Winegrowers Association’s 6th annual Passport Event spans the entire month of April with special event weekends.
Join Maryhill for the Passport Kick-Off Weekend where Passport holders will receive a complimentary Main Room Tasting and special 10% discount off 6 bottles or 20% off 12 bottles (case specials and additional discounts do not apply).
Passports are available for purchase in Maryhill Winery’s Tasting Room.