- Prosser mourns 2 winery ownersPosted 1 day ago
- Walla Walla’s SuLei Cellars looks to expandPosted 2 days ago
- Judges nominations grow for Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Affordable red wines from the Great NorthwestPosted 4 days ago
- Snoqualmie gets greener with new eco-capsulesPosted 5 days ago
- Actor Kyle MacLachlan pursues bears, Walla Walla winePosted 6 days ago
- Leonetti pays tribute to Italian roots with new winesPosted 7 days ago
- Koenig Vineyards dessert wine tops 7th Idaho Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- 7th annual Idaho Wine Competition is todayPosted 1 week ago
- SeVein Vineyard rises as some of best grapes in Great NorthwestPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Passport to Woodinville
April 20, 2013 @ 12:00 pm$17 - $75
The annual Passport to Woodinville is back for an 11th year! Every spring, wine lovers look forward to this popular weekend where they can swirl and sip at dozens of tasting rooms throughout Woodinville Wine Country.
Discover new releases, taste special pours and stock your cellar this spring. If you plan to visit many of the wineries, for your safety and the safety of others please bring a designated driver along. Designated drivers will be allowed entry to the wineries without a booklet.
Purchase price includes wine tasting at over 45 participating wineries, special coupons, a tote bag, wine glass and other items.
Participating wineries to date include: Airfield Estates Winery, Alta Cellars, Apex at Alder Ridge, Auclair Winery, Brian Carter Cellars, The Bunnell Family Cellar, Chateau Ste. Michelle, Columbia Winery, Convergence Zone Cellars, Davenport Cellars, Des Voigne Cellars, DiStefano Winery, Domaine Ste. Michelle, Elevation Cellars, Eye of the Needle Winery, Finn Hill Winery, Gard Cellars, Gecko Cellars, Goose Ridge Estate Winery, J. Bookwalter Tasting Studio, Kaella Winery, Lauren Ashton Cellars, Matthews Estate, Michael Florentino Cellars, Otis Kenyon Wine, Page Cellars, Patterson Cellars, Piccola Cellars, Pondera Winery, Robert Ramsay Cellars, Silver Lake Winery, Vortex Cellars and Woodinville Wine Cellars.