- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 9 hours ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 21 hours ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 3 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 5 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Passport to Woodinville
April 20, 2013 @ 12:00 pm$17 - $75
The annual Passport to Woodinville is back for an 11th year! Every spring, wine lovers look forward to this popular weekend where they can swirl and sip at dozens of tasting rooms throughout Woodinville Wine Country.
Discover new releases, taste special pours and stock your cellar this spring. If you plan to visit many of the wineries, for your safety and the safety of others please bring a designated driver along. Designated drivers will be allowed entry to the wineries without a booklet.
Purchase price includes wine tasting at over 45 participating wineries, special coupons, a tote bag, wine glass and other items.
Participating wineries to date include: Airfield Estates Winery, Alta Cellars, Apex at Alder Ridge, Auclair Winery, Brian Carter Cellars, The Bunnell Family Cellar, Chateau Ste. Michelle, Columbia Winery, Convergence Zone Cellars, Davenport Cellars, Des Voigne Cellars, DiStefano Winery, Domaine Ste. Michelle, Elevation Cellars, Eye of the Needle Winery, Finn Hill Winery, Gard Cellars, Gecko Cellars, Goose Ridge Estate Winery, J. Bookwalter Tasting Studio, Kaella Winery, Lauren Ashton Cellars, Matthews Estate, Michael Florentino Cellars, Otis Kenyon Wine, Page Cellars, Patterson Cellars, Piccola Cellars, Pondera Winery, Robert Ramsay Cellars, Silver Lake Winery, Vortex Cellars and Woodinville Wine Cellars.