- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 3 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 7 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Passport to Woodinville
April 20, 2013 @ 12:00 pm$17 - $75
The annual Passport to Woodinville is back for an 11th year! Every spring, wine lovers look forward to this popular weekend where they can swirl and sip at dozens of tasting rooms throughout Woodinville Wine Country.
Discover new releases, taste special pours and stock your cellar this spring. If you plan to visit many of the wineries, for your safety and the safety of others please bring a designated driver along. Designated drivers will be allowed entry to the wineries without a booklet.
Purchase price includes wine tasting at over 45 participating wineries, special coupons, a tote bag, wine glass and other items.
Participating wineries to date include: Airfield Estates Winery, Alta Cellars, Apex at Alder Ridge, Auclair Winery, Brian Carter Cellars, The Bunnell Family Cellar, Chateau Ste. Michelle, Columbia Winery, Convergence Zone Cellars, Davenport Cellars, Des Voigne Cellars, DiStefano Winery, Domaine Ste. Michelle, Elevation Cellars, Eye of the Needle Winery, Finn Hill Winery, Gard Cellars, Gecko Cellars, Goose Ridge Estate Winery, J. Bookwalter Tasting Studio, Kaella Winery, Lauren Ashton Cellars, Matthews Estate, Michael Florentino Cellars, Otis Kenyon Wine, Page Cellars, Patterson Cellars, Piccola Cellars, Pondera Winery, Robert Ramsay Cellars, Silver Lake Winery, Vortex Cellars and Woodinville Wine Cellars.