- Our July images of Northwest wine countryPosted 6 hours ago
- Milbrandt Vineyards makes winemaking changes on Wahluke SlopePosted 1 day ago
- Nicolas Quillé helps lead Washington’s Riesling revolutionPosted 2 days ago
- Cooler temperatures put brakes on Washington’s 2016 vintagePosted 3 days ago
- Vancouver International Wine Festival to feature record number from CanadaPosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Jeff Popick retires this week from viticulture programPosted 5 days ago
- Wahluke Slope is backbone of Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Portland winery TeSóAria offers vegan wine brunchPosted 1 week ago
- Research focus paying off for Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Mike Januik enjoys success, accolades from long winemaking careerPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Passport to Woodinville
April 20, 2013 @ 12:00 pm| $17 - $75
The annual Passport to Woodinville is back for an 11th year! Every spring, wine lovers look forward to this popular weekend where they can swirl and sip at dozens of tasting rooms throughout Woodinville Wine Country.
Discover new releases, taste special pours and stock your cellar this spring. If you plan to visit many of the wineries, for your safety and the safety of others please bring a designated driver along. Designated drivers will be allowed entry to the wineries without a booklet.
Purchase price includes wine tasting at over 45 participating wineries, special coupons, a tote bag, wine glass and other items.
Participating wineries to date include: Airfield Estates Winery, Alta Cellars, Apex at Alder Ridge, Auclair Winery, Brian Carter Cellars, The Bunnell Family Cellar, Chateau Ste. Michelle, Columbia Winery, Convergence Zone Cellars, Davenport Cellars, Des Voigne Cellars, DiStefano Winery, Domaine Ste. Michelle, Elevation Cellars, Eye of the Needle Winery, Finn Hill Winery, Gard Cellars, Gecko Cellars, Goose Ridge Estate Winery, J. Bookwalter Tasting Studio, Kaella Winery, Lauren Ashton Cellars, Matthews Estate, Michael Florentino Cellars, Otis Kenyon Wine, Page Cellars, Patterson Cellars, Piccola Cellars, Pondera Winery, Robert Ramsay Cellars, Silver Lake Winery, Vortex Cellars and Woodinville Wine Cellars.