- Robin Pollard: from Washington wine boss to grape growerPosted 15 hours ago
- Lagana Cellars bucks trends in Walla Walla wine countryPosted 2 days ago
- Seattle’s Sean Sullivan writes for famous ‘Pocket Wine Book’Posted 3 days ago
- Auction of Washington Wines raises record $3 millionPosted 4 days ago
- Washington Merlot a suave, supple redPosted 5 days ago
- Clore Center assembles 40 Washington wineries for Rising Stars on FridayPosted 5 days ago
- Rob Griffin of Barnard Griffin starts 40th Washington harvestPosted 6 days ago
- Second generation leads Oregon’s Elk Cove VineyardsPosted 1 week ago
- Auction of Washington Wines resumes ThursdayPosted 1 week ago
- Washington’s 2016 wine grape harvest kicks offPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Passport to Woodinville
April 20, 2013 @ 12:00 pm$17 - $75
The annual Passport to Woodinville is back for an 11th year! Every spring, wine lovers look forward to this popular weekend where they can swirl and sip at dozens of tasting rooms throughout Woodinville Wine Country.
Discover new releases, taste special pours and stock your cellar this spring. If you plan to visit many of the wineries, for your safety and the safety of others please bring a designated driver along. Designated drivers will be allowed entry to the wineries without a booklet.
Purchase price includes wine tasting at over 45 participating wineries, special coupons, a tote bag, wine glass and other items.
Participating wineries to date include: Airfield Estates Winery, Alta Cellars, Apex at Alder Ridge, Auclair Winery, Brian Carter Cellars, The Bunnell Family Cellar, Chateau Ste. Michelle, Columbia Winery, Convergence Zone Cellars, Davenport Cellars, Des Voigne Cellars, DiStefano Winery, Domaine Ste. Michelle, Elevation Cellars, Eye of the Needle Winery, Finn Hill Winery, Gard Cellars, Gecko Cellars, Goose Ridge Estate Winery, J. Bookwalter Tasting Studio, Kaella Winery, Lauren Ashton Cellars, Matthews Estate, Michael Florentino Cellars, Otis Kenyon Wine, Page Cellars, Patterson Cellars, Piccola Cellars, Pondera Winery, Robert Ramsay Cellars, Silver Lake Winery, Vortex Cellars and Woodinville Wine Cellars.