- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 10 hours ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 1 day ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 2 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 4 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 6 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Pasture and Pinot at Timberline Lodge with Willamette Valley Vineyards
October 7 @ 6:30 am - 9:30 pm$350
TIMBERLINE LODGE, Ore. – Pasture and Pinot is an innovative dining concept Friday, Oct. 7 created by Timberline Lodge chef Jason Stoller Smith, which features Deschutes River Beef and Willamette Valley Vineyards wines that will be featured throughout October.
The launch of Pasture and Pinot at Timberline Lodge is 6:30 p.m. Friday, Oct. 7.
Pasture and Pinot will highlight Timberline’s proprietary beef program, which focuses on raising humane, local and sustainable beef. This unique approach allows Timberline to work with local ranchers who have set the standard for high-quality natural beef raised just east of Mount Hood.
Willamette Valley Vineyards founder Jim Bernau, Stoller Smith and Keith Nantz of Deschutes River Beef will be attending the Oct. 7 dinner launch to discuss their shared belief in environmental stewardship and responsible farming practices.
Timberline Lodge has created a special room package which includes an overnight stay on Oct. 7 and dinner for two for only $350. You’ll be treated to a bottle of our Pinot Noir upon arrival to your room and be entered for a chance to win a grand prize.
For reservations visit Timberline online or call 800-547-1406.
Steak Tartare Sous Vide Egg Yolk
Horseradish Dijonnaise, Compressed Pear, Traditional Accoutrements
2014 Willamette Valley Vineyards Pinot Blanc
Pinot Noir & Beef Gelee with Onion Consomme
Kiokawa Apples, Cave Aged Gruyere, Rye Croutons, Yarrow
2014 Willamette Valley Vineyards Estate Pinot Noir
Alder Smoked Beef Belly with Liver Mousse
Arugula, Grilled Corn, Tallow Poached Potatoes, Creme Fraiche, Pickled Mustard Seeds
2012 Willamette Valley Vineyards Elton Pinot Noir
Blackberry & Sundried Cherry Cobbler
Beef Fat Streusel, Mascarpone Whip, Cocoa
2012 Willamette Valley Vineyards Quinta Reserva Oregon Pinot Noir Port Style