- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 18 hours ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 day ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 3 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Pasture and Pinot at Timberline Lodge with Willamette Valley Vineyards
October 7, 2016 @ 6:30 am - 9:30 pm$350
TIMBERLINE LODGE, Ore. – Pasture and Pinot is an innovative dining concept Friday, Oct. 7 created by Timberline Lodge chef Jason Stoller Smith, which features Deschutes River Beef and Willamette Valley Vineyards wines that will be featured throughout October.
The launch of Pasture and Pinot at Timberline Lodge is 6:30 p.m. Friday, Oct. 7.
Pasture and Pinot will highlight Timberline’s proprietary beef program, which focuses on raising humane, local and sustainable beef. This unique approach allows Timberline to work with local ranchers who have set the standard for high-quality natural beef raised just east of Mount Hood.
Willamette Valley Vineyards founder Jim Bernau, Stoller Smith and Keith Nantz of Deschutes River Beef will be attending the Oct. 7 dinner launch to discuss their shared belief in environmental stewardship and responsible farming practices.
Timberline Lodge has created a special room package which includes an overnight stay on Oct. 7 and dinner for two for only $350. You’ll be treated to a bottle of our Pinot Noir upon arrival to your room and be entered for a chance to win a grand prize.
For reservations visit Timberline online or call 800-547-1406.
Steak Tartare Sous Vide Egg Yolk
Horseradish Dijonnaise, Compressed Pear, Traditional Accoutrements
2014 Willamette Valley Vineyards Pinot Blanc
Pinot Noir & Beef Gelee with Onion Consomme
Kiokawa Apples, Cave Aged Gruyere, Rye Croutons, Yarrow
2014 Willamette Valley Vineyards Estate Pinot Noir
Alder Smoked Beef Belly with Liver Mousse
Arugula, Grilled Corn, Tallow Poached Potatoes, Creme Fraiche, Pickled Mustard Seeds
2012 Willamette Valley Vineyards Elton Pinot Noir
Blackberry & Sundried Cherry Cobbler
Beef Fat Streusel, Mascarpone Whip, Cocoa
2012 Willamette Valley Vineyards Quinta Reserva Oregon Pinot Noir Port Style