- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 day ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 5 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 6 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Pasture and Pinot at Timberline Lodge with Willamette Valley Vineyards
October 7 @ 6:30 am - 9:30 pm$350
TIMBERLINE LODGE, Ore. – Pasture and Pinot is an innovative dining concept Friday, Oct. 7 created by Timberline Lodge chef Jason Stoller Smith, which features Deschutes River Beef and Willamette Valley Vineyards wines that will be featured throughout October.
The launch of Pasture and Pinot at Timberline Lodge is 6:30 p.m. Friday, Oct. 7.
Pasture and Pinot will highlight Timberline’s proprietary beef program, which focuses on raising humane, local and sustainable beef. This unique approach allows Timberline to work with local ranchers who have set the standard for high-quality natural beef raised just east of Mount Hood.
Willamette Valley Vineyards founder Jim Bernau, Stoller Smith and Keith Nantz of Deschutes River Beef will be attending the Oct. 7 dinner launch to discuss their shared belief in environmental stewardship and responsible farming practices.
Timberline Lodge has created a special room package which includes an overnight stay on Oct. 7 and dinner for two for only $350. You’ll be treated to a bottle of our Pinot Noir upon arrival to your room and be entered for a chance to win a grand prize.
For reservations visit Timberline online or call 800-547-1406.
Steak Tartare Sous Vide Egg Yolk
Horseradish Dijonnaise, Compressed Pear, Traditional Accoutrements
2014 Willamette Valley Vineyards Pinot Blanc
Pinot Noir & Beef Gelee with Onion Consomme
Kiokawa Apples, Cave Aged Gruyere, Rye Croutons, Yarrow
2014 Willamette Valley Vineyards Estate Pinot Noir
Alder Smoked Beef Belly with Liver Mousse
Arugula, Grilled Corn, Tallow Poached Potatoes, Creme Fraiche, Pickled Mustard Seeds
2012 Willamette Valley Vineyards Elton Pinot Noir
Blackberry & Sundried Cherry Cobbler
Beef Fat Streusel, Mascarpone Whip, Cocoa
2012 Willamette Valley Vineyards Quinta Reserva Oregon Pinot Noir Port Style