- Walla Walla wine students cap their success on bottling dayPosted 1 day ago
- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 3 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 5 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 1 week ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 2 weeks ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Pasture and Pinot at Timberline Lodge with Willamette Valley Vineyards
October 7, 2016 @ 6:30 am - 9:30 pm$350
TIMBERLINE LODGE, Ore. – Pasture and Pinot is an innovative dining concept Friday, Oct. 7 created by Timberline Lodge chef Jason Stoller Smith, which features Deschutes River Beef and Willamette Valley Vineyards wines that will be featured throughout October.
The launch of Pasture and Pinot at Timberline Lodge is 6:30 p.m. Friday, Oct. 7.
Pasture and Pinot will highlight Timberline’s proprietary beef program, which focuses on raising humane, local and sustainable beef. This unique approach allows Timberline to work with local ranchers who have set the standard for high-quality natural beef raised just east of Mount Hood.
Willamette Valley Vineyards founder Jim Bernau, Stoller Smith and Keith Nantz of Deschutes River Beef will be attending the Oct. 7 dinner launch to discuss their shared belief in environmental stewardship and responsible farming practices.
Timberline Lodge has created a special room package which includes an overnight stay on Oct. 7 and dinner for two for only $350. You’ll be treated to a bottle of our Pinot Noir upon arrival to your room and be entered for a chance to win a grand prize.
For reservations visit Timberline online or call 800-547-1406.
Steak Tartare Sous Vide Egg Yolk
Horseradish Dijonnaise, Compressed Pear, Traditional Accoutrements
2014 Willamette Valley Vineyards Pinot Blanc
Pinot Noir & Beef Gelee with Onion Consomme
Kiokawa Apples, Cave Aged Gruyere, Rye Croutons, Yarrow
2014 Willamette Valley Vineyards Estate Pinot Noir
Alder Smoked Beef Belly with Liver Mousse
Arugula, Grilled Corn, Tallow Poached Potatoes, Creme Fraiche, Pickled Mustard Seeds
2012 Willamette Valley Vineyards Elton Pinot Noir
Blackberry & Sundried Cherry Cobbler
Beef Fat Streusel, Mascarpone Whip, Cocoa
2012 Willamette Valley Vineyards Quinta Reserva Oregon Pinot Noir Port Style