- Pebblestone Cellars rocks Viognier again at Oregon Wine CompetitionPosted 7 hours ago
- Robin Pollard: from Washington wine boss to grape growerPosted 1 day ago
- Lagana Cellars bucks trends in Walla Walla wine countryPosted 2 days ago
- Seattle’s Sean Sullivan writes for famous ‘Pocket Wine Book’Posted 3 days ago
- Auction of Washington Wines raises record $3 millionPosted 4 days ago
- Washington Merlot a suave, supple redPosted 5 days ago
- Clore Center assembles 40 Washington wineries for Rising Stars on FridayPosted 6 days ago
- Rob Griffin of Barnard Griffin starts 40th Washington harvestPosted 7 days ago
- Second generation leads Oregon’s Elk Cove VineyardsPosted 1 week ago
- Auction of Washington Wines resumes ThursdayPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Patio Party at Milbrandt Vineyards with chef Breanna Beike and The Knutzen Bros.
June 29, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$35
She is putting together a fabulous menu for the buffet dinner, stay tuned for more details. Cost is $35 general admission, $30 for MBV Cellar Club members.
The patio fills up quickly, so reservations are strongly recommended. Call 509-788-0030 or email [email protected] for reservations and more information.
For more information on The Knutzen Brothers, visit facebook.com/TheKnutzenBrothers.