- King Estate seeks status as largest biodynamic vineyard in U.S.Posted 9 hours ago
- Marcus Notaro builds Red Mountain-Napa Valley connectionPosted 1 day ago
- Elite producers prepare for Woodinville Reserve celebrationPosted 2 days ago
- Prosser’s Wit Cellars ready to launchPosted 3 days ago
- Smasne, Tudor buy former Olsen winery in ProsserPosted 4 days ago
- Great value reds from Great NorthwestPosted 5 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell stand out at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Powers Winery to hold Renewable Energy Farm WalkPosted 1 week ago
- After 30 vintages, Joe Dobbes still fascinated by Pinot NoirPosted 1 week ago
- Feds establish Lewis-Clark Valley AVA, modify Columbia ValleyPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Patio Party at Milbrandt Vineyards with chef Breanna Beike and The Knutzen Bros.
June 29, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm| $35
She is putting together a fabulous menu for the buffet dinner, stay tuned for more details. Cost is $35 general admission, $30 for MBV Cellar Club members.
The patio fills up quickly, so reservations are strongly recommended. Call 509-788-0030 or email [email protected] for reservations and more information.
For more information on The Knutzen Brothers, visit facebook.com/TheKnutzenBrothers.