- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 19 hours ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 5 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 7 days ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- Gold medal winning reds at 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Patio Party at Milbrandt Vineyards with chef Breanna Beike and The Knutzen Bros.
June 29, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$35
She is putting together a fabulous menu for the buffet dinner, stay tuned for more details. Cost is $35 general admission, $30 for MBV Cellar Club members.
The patio fills up quickly, so reservations are strongly recommended. Call 509-788-0030 or email [email protected] for reservations and more information.
For more information on The Knutzen Brothers, visit facebook.com/TheKnutzenBrothers.