- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 11 hours ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 day ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Patio Party at Milbrandt Vineyards with chef Breanna Beike and The Knutzen Bros.
June 29, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$35
She is putting together a fabulous menu for the buffet dinner, stay tuned for more details. Cost is $35 general admission, $30 for MBV Cellar Club members.
The patio fills up quickly, so reservations are strongly recommended. Call 509-788-0030 or email [email protected] for reservations and more information.
For more information on The Knutzen Brothers, visit facebook.com/TheKnutzenBrothers.