- Yakima Valley winemakers show fondness for Secret CrushPosted 6 hours ago
- Washington’s Double Canyon makes national pushPosted 2 days ago
- Ron Irvine’s ‘Wine Project’ tells story of Washington winePosted 3 days ago
- Telaya begins new chapter for Idaho winePosted 4 days ago
- Champoux champions Marquette grape in retirementPosted 5 days ago
- Cab is king at this year’s Celebrate Walla WallaPosted 5 days ago
- Great Northwest white winesPosted 7 days ago
- Oregon coast town gears up for Savor Cannon BeachPosted 1 week ago
- Small Washington wineries ask state for tax breakPosted 1 week ago
- Seattle Wine and Food Experience a global opportunityPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Patio Party at Milbrandt Vineyards with chef Breanna Beike and The Knutzen Bros.
June 29, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm| $35
She is putting together a fabulous menu for the buffet dinner, stay tuned for more details. Cost is $35 general admission, $30 for MBV Cellar Club members.
The patio fills up quickly, so reservations are strongly recommended. Call 509-788-0030 or email [email protected] for reservations and more information.
For more information on The Knutzen Brothers, visit facebook.com/TheKnutzenBrothers.