- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 8 hours ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 3 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Patio Party at Mercer Estates
July 5, 2014$5
PROSSER, Wash. — Mercer Estates will be pouring on the patio and offering wine by-the-glass specials all day as part of the winery’s Something Every Saturday campaign.
The $5 nonrefundable tasting fee is waived for Carma Club members.
Mercer Estates is now into its fourth generation of farming in Washington state’s Horse Heaven Hills. We look back to earlier generations with respect and appreciation for the work they did and the legacy they established. Sustainability and conservation are not new ideas for our family – demonstrated by our history and 1,100 acres of habitat. It is our goal to continue to shepherd this land and lead the next generation proudly in the same direction.
Our wines are produced from premium grapes grown throughout the Horse Heaven Hills (primarily Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah, Mourvedre, Malbec, Sangiovese, Petit Verdot and Grenache), Yakima Valley (primarily Chardonnay, Riesling, Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Gris) and the greater Columbia Valley.