- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 2 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 3 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 7 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Patio Party at Mercer Estates
July 5, 2014$5
PROSSER, Wash. — Mercer Estates will be pouring on the patio and offering wine by-the-glass specials all day as part of the winery’s Something Every Saturday campaign.
The $5 nonrefundable tasting fee is waived for Carma Club members.
Mercer Estates is now into its fourth generation of farming in Washington state’s Horse Heaven Hills. We look back to earlier generations with respect and appreciation for the work they did and the legacy they established. Sustainability and conservation are not new ideas for our family – demonstrated by our history and 1,100 acres of habitat. It is our goal to continue to shepherd this land and lead the next generation proudly in the same direction.
Our wines are produced from premium grapes grown throughout the Horse Heaven Hills (primarily Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah, Mourvedre, Malbec, Sangiovese, Petit Verdot and Grenache), Yakima Valley (primarily Chardonnay, Riesling, Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Gris) and the greater Columbia Valley.