- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 2 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 4 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 7 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 2 weeks ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
PDX Urban Wine Experience tasting
May 3, 2015 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm$40
PORTLAND, Ore. — Kick off Oregon Wine Month with the fifth annual PDX Urban Wine Experience tasting in Portland, which features all member wineries of PDX Urban Wineries, the association of producers making local wines in Portland.
Join the 12 winery members of the PDX Urban Winery Association for an afternoon of wine, food and fun. Each winery will be pouring 2-3 wines and you will have the chance to hear about the wines from the owners and winemakers. Bottles will be available for sale and we will offer discounts on 6 and 12 bottle purchases. Mix and match wines from your favorite wineries for the discounts!
Small plates, provided by Cuisinières Catering and chef Althea Potter, are included in the admission. Tickets are discounted $8 if purchased online.
PDX Urban Wineries was founded in 2011 by six wineries, and the number of members has doubled to 12, including Clay Pigeon Winery, Division Winemaking Company, ENSO Winery, Fausse Piste, Fullerton Wines, Helioterra Wines, Hip Chicks do Wine, Jackalope Wine Cellars, Jan-Marc Wine Cellars, Seven Bridges Winery, Vincent Wine Company and Viola Wines.
They use grapes from all over the Pacific Northwest, crush them and make world-class wine within the city limits. Their wines include Pinot Noir, of course, but go well beyond the local favorite.