- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 20 hours ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 2 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
PDX Urban Wine Experience tasting
May 3, 2015 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm$40
PORTLAND, Ore. — Kick off Oregon Wine Month with the fifth annual PDX Urban Wine Experience tasting in Portland, which features all member wineries of PDX Urban Wineries, the association of producers making local wines in Portland.
Join the 12 winery members of the PDX Urban Winery Association for an afternoon of wine, food and fun. Each winery will be pouring 2-3 wines and you will have the chance to hear about the wines from the owners and winemakers. Bottles will be available for sale and we will offer discounts on 6 and 12 bottle purchases. Mix and match wines from your favorite wineries for the discounts!
Small plates, provided by Cuisinières Catering and chef Althea Potter, are included in the admission. Tickets are discounted $8 if purchased online.
PDX Urban Wineries was founded in 2011 by six wineries, and the number of members has doubled to 12, including Clay Pigeon Winery, Division Winemaking Company, ENSO Winery, Fausse Piste, Fullerton Wines, Helioterra Wines, Hip Chicks do Wine, Jackalope Wine Cellars, Jan-Marc Wine Cellars, Seven Bridges Winery, Vincent Wine Company and Viola Wines.
They use grapes from all over the Pacific Northwest, crush them and make world-class wine within the city limits. Their wines include Pinot Noir, of course, but go well beyond the local favorite.