- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 20 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 4 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
PDX Urban Wine Experience tasting
May 3, 2015 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm$40
PORTLAND, Ore. — Kick off Oregon Wine Month with the fifth annual PDX Urban Wine Experience tasting in Portland, which features all member wineries of PDX Urban Wineries, the association of producers making local wines in Portland.
Join the 12 winery members of the PDX Urban Winery Association for an afternoon of wine, food and fun. Each winery will be pouring 2-3 wines and you will have the chance to hear about the wines from the owners and winemakers. Bottles will be available for sale and we will offer discounts on 6 and 12 bottle purchases. Mix and match wines from your favorite wineries for the discounts!
Small plates, provided by Cuisinières Catering and chef Althea Potter, are included in the admission. Tickets are discounted $8 if purchased online.
PDX Urban Wineries was founded in 2011 by six wineries, and the number of members has doubled to 12, including Clay Pigeon Winery, Division Winemaking Company, ENSO Winery, Fausse Piste, Fullerton Wines, Helioterra Wines, Hip Chicks do Wine, Jackalope Wine Cellars, Jan-Marc Wine Cellars, Seven Bridges Winery, Vincent Wine Company and Viola Wines.
They use grapes from all over the Pacific Northwest, crush them and make world-class wine within the city limits. Their wines include Pinot Noir, of course, but go well beyond the local favorite.