- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 1 day ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Pearls and Oysters at Duck Pond Cellars
March 5, 2016 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$70
DUNDEE, Ore. — Join us for our 12th annual Pearls & Oysters at Duck Pond Cellars.
Admission price includes live music, two glasses of wine, clam chowder, oyster shooters, and fresh shucked/BBQ oysters. Live music by Echo Park.
There is limited availability; please call 503-538-3199 or book online to reserve your spot. Admission price is $70 per person, and $60 for wine club members.