- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 4 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 6 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Pearls and Oysters at Duck Pond Cellars
March 5, 2016 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$70
DUNDEE, Ore. — Join us for our 12th annual Pearls & Oysters at Duck Pond Cellars.
Admission price includes live music, two glasses of wine, clam chowder, oyster shooters, and fresh shucked/BBQ oysters. Live music by Echo Park.
There is limited availability; please call 503-538-3199 or book online to reserve your spot. Admission price is $70 per person, and $60 for wine club members.