- Walla Walla wine students cap their success on bottling dayPosted 2 days ago
- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 3 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 5 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 1 week ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 2 weeks ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Pearls and Oysters at Duck Pond Cellars
February 28, 2015 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$65
DUNDEE, Ore. — Duck Pond Cellars presents its annual Pearls and Oysters, a two-hour event that includes live music, two glasses of wine, smoked salmon chowder and fresh shucked and BBQ oysters.
There is limited availability, so please call or book online to reserve your spot. Early-bird pricing (reservations before Feb. 1) is $55 per person. Cost is $45 per person for wine club members. (We will honor that price up to four reservations per membership, so please log in at checkout for discount to apply.)
After Feb. 1, the price rises to $65 per person, $55 for wine club members.