- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 4 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 4 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 6 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Pearls and Oysters at Duck Pond Cellars
February 28, 2015 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$65
DUNDEE, Ore. — Duck Pond Cellars presents its annual Pearls and Oysters, a two-hour event that includes live music, two glasses of wine, smoked salmon chowder and fresh shucked and BBQ oysters.
There is limited availability, so please call or book online to reserve your spot. Early-bird pricing (reservations before Feb. 1) is $55 per person. Cost is $45 per person for wine club members. (We will honor that price up to four reservations per membership, so please log in at checkout for discount to apply.)
After Feb. 1, the price rises to $65 per person, $55 for wine club members.