- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 21 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 4 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Pearls and Oysters at Duck Pond Cellars
February 28, 2015 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$65
DUNDEE, Ore. — Duck Pond Cellars presents its annual Pearls and Oysters, a two-hour event that includes live music, two glasses of wine, smoked salmon chowder and fresh shucked and BBQ oysters.
There is limited availability, so please call or book online to reserve your spot. Early-bird pricing (reservations before Feb. 1) is $55 per person. Cost is $45 per person for wine club members. (We will honor that price up to four reservations per membership, so please log in at checkout for discount to apply.)
After Feb. 1, the price rises to $65 per person, $55 for wine club members.