- Plan for Walla Walla’s Fall Release WeekendPosted 11 hours ago
- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 1 day ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 1 week ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Pearls and Oysters at Duck Pond Cellars
February 28, 2015 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$65
DUNDEE, Ore. — Duck Pond Cellars presents its annual Pearls and Oysters, a two-hour event that includes live music, two glasses of wine, smoked salmon chowder and fresh shucked and BBQ oysters.
There is limited availability, so please call or book online to reserve your spot. Early-bird pricing (reservations before Feb. 1) is $55 per person. Cost is $45 per person for wine club members. (We will honor that price up to four reservations per membership, so please log in at checkout for discount to apply.)
After Feb. 1, the price rises to $65 per person, $55 for wine club members.