- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 2 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 5 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 6 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Penner-Ash Sunday Artisan Seminar Series: Coffee tasting
February 10, 2013 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$15
On three Sundays in February, Penner-Ash Wine Cellars in Oregon’s Ribbon Ridge appellation invite you to explore artisan crafts that — like wine — depend on nuance, regional variety and an
expertise in process.
Learn about the subtleties and variations of coffee, salt and
tea from local artisans Paul Allen and Pete Miller of Caravan Coffee, Mark
Bitterman of The Meadow, and Steve Smith of Steven Smith Teamaker. Then
enjoy a tasting of Penner-Ash wines at the end of each seminar.
Coffee, wine tasting set for Feb. 10 at Penner-Ash
In many ways, coffee is like wine in its variety, complexity and flavors. Join
master roaster Paul Allen of Caravan Coffee in Newberg, Ore., and
Ribbon Ridge winemaker Lynn Penner-Ash for a exceptional artisan coffee experience at the
winery. Learn about the history of the bean, participate in a unique coffee
“cupping” tasting, and enjoy simple, yet surprising food pairings.