- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 14 hours ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 2 days ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 2 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 5 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Penner-Ash Sunday Artisan Seminar Series: Coffee tasting
February 10, 2013 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$15
On three Sundays in February, Penner-Ash Wine Cellars in Oregon’s Ribbon Ridge appellation invite you to explore artisan crafts that — like wine — depend on nuance, regional variety and an
expertise in process.
Learn about the subtleties and variations of coffee, salt and
tea from local artisans Paul Allen and Pete Miller of Caravan Coffee, Mark
Bitterman of The Meadow, and Steve Smith of Steven Smith Teamaker. Then
enjoy a tasting of Penner-Ash wines at the end of each seminar.
Coffee, wine tasting set for Feb. 10 at Penner-Ash
In many ways, coffee is like wine in its variety, complexity and flavors. Join
master roaster Paul Allen of Caravan Coffee in Newberg, Ore., and
Ribbon Ridge winemaker Lynn Penner-Ash for a exceptional artisan coffee experience at the
winery. Learn about the history of the bean, participate in a unique coffee
“cupping” tasting, and enjoy simple, yet surprising food pairings.