- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 4 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 6 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Penner-Ash Sunday Artisan Seminar Series: Coffee tasting
February 10, 2013 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$15
On three Sundays in February, Penner-Ash Wine Cellars in Oregon’s Ribbon Ridge appellation invite you to explore artisan crafts that — like wine — depend on nuance, regional variety and an
expertise in process.
Learn about the subtleties and variations of coffee, salt and
tea from local artisans Paul Allen and Pete Miller of Caravan Coffee, Mark
Bitterman of The Meadow, and Steve Smith of Steven Smith Teamaker. Then
enjoy a tasting of Penner-Ash wines at the end of each seminar.
Coffee, wine tasting set for Feb. 10 at Penner-Ash
In many ways, coffee is like wine in its variety, complexity and flavors. Join
master roaster Paul Allen of Caravan Coffee in Newberg, Ore., and
Ribbon Ridge winemaker Lynn Penner-Ash for a exceptional artisan coffee experience at the
winery. Learn about the history of the bean, participate in a unique coffee
“cupping” tasting, and enjoy simple, yet surprising food pairings.