- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 3 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 7 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Penner-Ash Sunday Artisan Seminar Series: Coffee tasting
February 10, 2013 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$15
On three Sundays in February, Penner-Ash Wine Cellars in Oregon’s Ribbon Ridge appellation invite you to explore artisan crafts that — like wine — depend on nuance, regional variety and an
expertise in process.
Learn about the subtleties and variations of coffee, salt and
tea from local artisans Paul Allen and Pete Miller of Caravan Coffee, Mark
Bitterman of The Meadow, and Steve Smith of Steven Smith Teamaker. Then
enjoy a tasting of Penner-Ash wines at the end of each seminar.
Coffee, wine tasting set for Feb. 10 at Penner-Ash
In many ways, coffee is like wine in its variety, complexity and flavors. Join
master roaster Paul Allen of Caravan Coffee in Newberg, Ore., and
Ribbon Ridge winemaker Lynn Penner-Ash for a exceptional artisan coffee experience at the
winery. Learn about the history of the bean, participate in a unique coffee
“cupping” tasting, and enjoy simple, yet surprising food pairings.