- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 2 hours ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 4 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 6 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Penner-Ash Sunday Artisan Seminar Series: Coffee tasting
February 10, 2013 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$15
On three Sundays in February, Penner-Ash Wine Cellars in Oregon’s Ribbon Ridge appellation invite you to explore artisan crafts that — like wine — depend on nuance, regional variety and an
expertise in process.
Learn about the subtleties and variations of coffee, salt and
tea from local artisans Paul Allen and Pete Miller of Caravan Coffee, Mark
Bitterman of The Meadow, and Steve Smith of Steven Smith Teamaker. Then
enjoy a tasting of Penner-Ash wines at the end of each seminar.
Coffee, wine tasting set for Feb. 10 at Penner-Ash
In many ways, coffee is like wine in its variety, complexity and flavors. Join
master roaster Paul Allen of Caravan Coffee in Newberg, Ore., and
Ribbon Ridge winemaker Lynn Penner-Ash for a exceptional artisan coffee experience at the
winery. Learn about the history of the bean, participate in a unique coffee
“cupping” tasting, and enjoy simple, yet surprising food pairings.