- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 3 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 4 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 7 days ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 2 weeks ago
- Seattle’s Ackley Beverage buys Oregon vineyard in Yamhill-CarltonPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Penner-Ash Sunday Artisan Seminar Series: Salt Tasting
February 17, 2013 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$20
On three Sundays in February, Lynn and Ron Penner-Ash invite you to explore
artisan crafts that — like wine — depend on nuance, regional variety and an
expertise in process. Learn about the subtleties and variations of coffee, salt, and tea from local artisan masters Paul Allen and Pete Miller of Caravan Coffee, Mark Bitterman of The Meadow, and Steve Smith of Steven Smith Teamaker. Then enjoy a tasting of Penner-Ash wines at the end of each seminar.
Salt is a ubiquitous ingredient in our lives, but is so much more than the product
you buy at the grocery store. Salt can be a revelation. Explore an array of artisan salts by joining acclaimed selmelier Mark Bitterman of The Meadow in Portland for a special salt tasting seminar at Penner-Ash. Experience the unique characteristics of site-specific salts from around the world with
simple, yet exceptional, pairings. Nourish your inner salt enthusiast.