- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 2 hours ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 4 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 6 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Penner-Ash Sunday Artisan Seminar Series: Smith Teas
February 24, 2013 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$20.00
On three Sundays in February, Lynn and Ron Penner-Ash invite you to explore
artisan crafts that—like wine—depend on nuance, regional variety and an
expertise in process. Learn about the subtleties and variations of coffee, salt, and tea from local artisan masters Paul Allen and Pete Miller of Caravan Coffee, Mark Bitterman of The Meadow, and Steve Smith of Steven Smith Teamaker. Then enjoy a tasting of Penner-Ash wines at the end of each seminar.
Sunday, February 24th 2013 at 2pm: Smith Teas
Like wine, tea to many is a way of life. Although simply grown and harvested, tea
is a drink full of flavor complexities and nuances. Join Penner-Ash as they
welcome Steve Smith, master teamaker of Steven Smith Teamaker, located in
Portland, and spend an afternoon exploring the world of tea. Discover tea’s
unique attributes, character, and benefits in this fun and lively seminar hosted by
Steve at the winery. A tasting of various teas and blends will be accompanied by
simple, quality food pairings.