- Walla Walla’s Jeff Popick retires this week from viticulture programPosted 21 hours ago
- Wahluke Slope is backbone of Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Portland winery TeSóAria offers vegan wine brunchPosted 3 days ago
- Research focus paying off for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Mike Januik enjoys success, accolades from long winemaking careerPosted 5 days ago
- Abacela hires educator Chris Lake as vineyard managerPosted 6 days ago
- Idaho wine industry states its case for RieslingPosted 7 days ago
- Scenes from Sunday’s Riesling RendezvousPosted 1 week ago
- Riesling a favorite across Pacific NorthwestPosted 1 week ago
- Fire threatens Washington winery, vineyard near Red MountainPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Penner-Ash Wine Cellars stages Tapas and Tango
March 8, 2013 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm| $65
Join Penner-Ash Wine Cellars for a celebration of wine, food, dance and live music with Tapas & Tango, a festive and fun event that brings together world renowned tango instructor Alex Krebs of Tango Berrentin in Portland and chef John Gorham of Toro Bravo, Tasty n Sons, and the highly anticipated Tasty n Alder).
Penner-Ash created this annual event to bring the excitement and liveliness of the tango to the winery. After receiving a brief history and demonstration of the Argentine tango, guests will be invited to a dance lesson.
Then, the dance floor will open up as The Alex Krebs Tango Quartet plays live Argentine-inspired music to accompany your new tango moves. As you embrace the improvisatory nature of the dance, enjoy sipping Penner-Ash wines while savoring John Gorham’s tasty tapas that, like the dancers in a tango, act as perfect partners.
RSVP required with Kelly Halverson-van Baggen [email protected]