- Pinot Noir by Ken Wright wins rare U.S. gold medal in LondonPosted 10 hours ago
- Washington wines inspired by BordeauxPosted 1 day ago
- McMenamins uses historic Gearhart Golf Links to promote Oregon Wine MonthPosted 2 days ago
- Oregon’s Reustle scores again in California wine judgingPosted 3 days ago
- Telaya Wine Co. follows up awards with Boise River tasting roomPosted 5 days ago
- Mercer Estates opens wine bar at KeyArenaPosted 6 days ago
- Red Mountain winemakers taste mechanically harvested CabPosted 6 days ago
- Oregon wineries embrace Memorial Day weekendPosted 1 week ago
- Washington’s Great Cabernet SauvignonsPosted 1 week ago
- WillaKenzie Estate to renew Food Truck WeekendsPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Penner-Ash Wine Cellars stages Tapas and Tango
March 8, 2013 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm| $65
Join Penner-Ash Wine Cellars for a celebration of wine, food, dance and live music with Tapas & Tango, a festive and fun event that brings together world renowned tango instructor Alex Krebs of Tango Berrentin in Portland and chef John Gorham of Toro Bravo, Tasty n Sons, and the highly anticipated Tasty n Alder).
Penner-Ash created this annual event to bring the excitement and liveliness of the tango to the winery. After receiving a brief history and demonstration of the Argentine tango, guests will be invited to a dance lesson.
Then, the dance floor will open up as The Alex Krebs Tango Quartet plays live Argentine-inspired music to accompany your new tango moves. As you embrace the improvisatory nature of the dance, enjoy sipping Penner-Ash wines while savoring John Gorham’s tasty tapas that, like the dancers in a tango, act as perfect partners.
RSVP required with Kelly Halverson-van Baggen [email protected]