- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 12 hours ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Penner-Ash Wine Cellars stages Tapas and Tango
March 8, 2013 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$65
Join Penner-Ash Wine Cellars for a celebration of wine, food, dance and live music with Tapas & Tango, a festive and fun event that brings together world renowned tango instructor Alex Krebs of Tango Berrentin in Portland and chef John Gorham of Toro Bravo, Tasty n Sons, and the highly anticipated Tasty n Alder).
Penner-Ash created this annual event to bring the excitement and liveliness of the tango to the winery. After receiving a brief history and demonstration of the Argentine tango, guests will be invited to a dance lesson.
Then, the dance floor will open up as The Alex Krebs Tango Quartet plays live Argentine-inspired music to accompany your new tango moves. As you embrace the improvisatory nature of the dance, enjoy sipping Penner-Ash wines while savoring John Gorham’s tasty tapas that, like the dancers in a tango, act as perfect partners.
RSVP required with Kelly Halverson-van Baggen [email protected]