- 14 Hands releases ultrapremium red blendPosted 21 hours ago
- Martin uses award-winning Tempranillo to grow Red Lily VineyardsPosted 1 day ago
- Washington wineries ask Legislature for more tasting roomsPosted 3 days ago
- Heat takes toll on Washington’s 2015 wine harvestPosted 4 days ago
- ‘Somm: Into the Bottle’ takes loving look at winePosted 5 days ago
- Malbec a delicious Pacific Northwest redPosted 6 days ago
- Yakima Valley winemakers show fondness for Secret CrushPosted 6 days ago
- Washington’s Double Canyon makes national pushPosted 1 week ago
- Ron Irvine’s ‘Wine Project’ tells story of Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Telaya begins new chapter for Idaho winePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Penner-Ash Wine Cellars stages Tapas and Tango
March 8, 2013 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm| $65
Join Penner-Ash Wine Cellars for a celebration of wine, food, dance and live music with Tapas & Tango, a festive and fun event that brings together world renowned tango instructor Alex Krebs of Tango Berrentin in Portland and chef John Gorham of Toro Bravo, Tasty n Sons, and the highly anticipated Tasty n Alder).
Penner-Ash created this annual event to bring the excitement and liveliness of the tango to the winery. After receiving a brief history and demonstration of the Argentine tango, guests will be invited to a dance lesson.
Then, the dance floor will open up as The Alex Krebs Tango Quartet plays live Argentine-inspired music to accompany your new tango moves. As you embrace the improvisatory nature of the dance, enjoy sipping Penner-Ash wines while savoring John Gorham’s tasty tapas that, like the dancers in a tango, act as perfect partners.
RSVP required with Kelly Halverson-van Baggen [email protected]