- Red Mountain’s Canvasback part of Duckhorn salePosted 8 hours ago
- Silvara Vineyards’ Malbec best in North Central WashingtonPosted 1 day ago
- History runs deep in soils of Yakima Valley wine countryPosted 2 days ago
- Del Rio Vineyards offers free U-pick flowers to those who givePosted 3 days ago
- Pebblestone Cellars rocks Viognier again at Oregon Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Robin Pollard: from Washington wine boss to grape growerPosted 5 days ago
- Lagana Cellars bucks trends in Walla Walla wine countryPosted 6 days ago
- Seattle’s Sean Sullivan writes for famous ‘Pocket Wine Book’Posted 1 week ago
- Auction of Washington Wines raises record $3 millionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Merlot a suave, supple redPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Penner-Ash Wine Cellars stages Tapas and Tango
March 8, 2013 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$65
Join Penner-Ash Wine Cellars for a celebration of wine, food, dance and live music with Tapas & Tango, a festive and fun event that brings together world renowned tango instructor Alex Krebs of Tango Berrentin in Portland and chef John Gorham of Toro Bravo, Tasty n Sons, and the highly anticipated Tasty n Alder).
Penner-Ash created this annual event to bring the excitement and liveliness of the tango to the winery. After receiving a brief history and demonstration of the Argentine tango, guests will be invited to a dance lesson.
Then, the dance floor will open up as The Alex Krebs Tango Quartet plays live Argentine-inspired music to accompany your new tango moves. As you embrace the improvisatory nature of the dance, enjoy sipping Penner-Ash wines while savoring John Gorham’s tasty tapas that, like the dancers in a tango, act as perfect partners.
RSVP required with Kelly Halverson-van Baggen [email protected]