- St. Hubertus Riesling tops Best of Varietal for British Columbia winePosted 13 hours ago
- King Estate seeks status as largest biodynamic vineyard in U.S.Posted 2 days ago
- Marcus Notaro builds Red Mountain-Napa Valley connectionPosted 2 days ago
- Elite producers prepare for Woodinville Reserve celebrationPosted 4 days ago
- Prosser’s Wit Cellars ready to launchPosted 5 days ago
- Smasne, Tudor buy former Olsen winery in ProsserPosted 6 days ago
- Great value reds from Great NorthwestPosted 7 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell stand out at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Powers Winery to hold Renewable Energy Farm WalkPosted 1 week ago
- After 30 vintages, Joe Dobbes still fascinated by Pinot NoirPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Penner-Ash Wine Cellars stages Tapas and Tango
March 8, 2013 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm| $65
Join Penner-Ash Wine Cellars for a celebration of wine, food, dance and live music with Tapas & Tango, a festive and fun event that brings together world renowned tango instructor Alex Krebs of Tango Berrentin in Portland and chef John Gorham of Toro Bravo, Tasty n Sons, and the highly anticipated Tasty n Alder).
Penner-Ash created this annual event to bring the excitement and liveliness of the tango to the winery. After receiving a brief history and demonstration of the Argentine tango, guests will be invited to a dance lesson.
Then, the dance floor will open up as The Alex Krebs Tango Quartet plays live Argentine-inspired music to accompany your new tango moves. As you embrace the improvisatory nature of the dance, enjoy sipping Penner-Ash wines while savoring John Gorham’s tasty tapas that, like the dancers in a tango, act as perfect partners.
RSVP required with Kelly Halverson-van Baggen [email protected]