- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 hours ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Picnic on the Train with Maryhill Winery
April 25, 2015 @ 10:30 am - 3:30 pm$70
HOOD RIVER, Ore. — Maryhill Winery owners Craig and Vicki Leuthold and their crew invite you to ride the historic Mount Hood Railroad for a 4 1/2-hour relaxing, afternoon train ride through the scenic Hood River Valley with springtime flowers.
The trip will include a 90-minute layover in Parkdale, Ore., providing lots of time to enjoy the quaint little town, stretch your legs and enjoy the spring day.
Ticket purchase includes train ride, wine, lunch and a Maryhill logo stemless glass. Please select the ticket that indicates your choice of lunch sandwiches (ham, turkey or veggie).
No refunds or ticket purchases will be available after April 20.