- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 4 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Picnic on the Train with Maryhill Winery
April 25, 2015 @ 10:30 am - 3:30 pm$70
HOOD RIVER, Ore. — Maryhill Winery owners Craig and Vicki Leuthold and their crew invite you to ride the historic Mount Hood Railroad for a 4 1/2-hour relaxing, afternoon train ride through the scenic Hood River Valley with springtime flowers.
The trip will include a 90-minute layover in Parkdale, Ore., providing lots of time to enjoy the quaint little town, stretch your legs and enjoy the spring day.
Ticket purchase includes train ride, wine, lunch and a Maryhill logo stemless glass. Please select the ticket that indicates your choice of lunch sandwiches (ham, turkey or veggie).
No refunds or ticket purchases will be available after April 20.