- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 4 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 4 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 6 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Picnic on the Train with Maryhill Winery
April 25, 2015 @ 10:30 am - 3:30 pm$70
HOOD RIVER, Ore. — Maryhill Winery owners Craig and Vicki Leuthold and their crew invite you to ride the historic Mount Hood Railroad for a 4 1/2-hour relaxing, afternoon train ride through the scenic Hood River Valley with springtime flowers.
The trip will include a 90-minute layover in Parkdale, Ore., providing lots of time to enjoy the quaint little town, stretch your legs and enjoy the spring day.
Ticket purchase includes train ride, wine, lunch and a Maryhill logo stemless glass. Please select the ticket that indicates your choice of lunch sandwiches (ham, turkey or veggie).
No refunds or ticket purchases will be available after April 20.