- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 3 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 4 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 6 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Picnic on the Train with Maryhill Winery
April 25, 2015 @ 10:30 am - 3:30 pm$70
HOOD RIVER, Ore. — Maryhill Winery owners Craig and Vicki Leuthold and their crew invite you to ride the historic Mount Hood Railroad for a 4 1/2-hour relaxing, afternoon train ride through the scenic Hood River Valley with springtime flowers.
The trip will include a 90-minute layover in Parkdale, Ore., providing lots of time to enjoy the quaint little town, stretch your legs and enjoy the spring day.
Ticket purchase includes train ride, wine, lunch and a Maryhill logo stemless glass. Please select the ticket that indicates your choice of lunch sandwiches (ham, turkey or veggie).
No refunds or ticket purchases will be available after April 20.