- Pinot Gris and things from the seaPosted 8 hours ago
- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 3 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 1 week ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Pig Out in Oliver Osoyoos Wine Country
May 2, 2015 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$49
OLIVER, British Columbia — The fourth Annual Pig Out is an outdoor, tented affair set at Covert Farms with the latest releases and fan favourites from 36 of the Oliver Osoyoos Wine Country wineries.
Interact with local chefs as they dare to impress you with their pig roasting skills while enjoying the music of local artists throughout the afternoon. Your $49 ticket includes admission, entertainment, souvenir wine glass, food and wine.
Last year, the sub theme of the event was, ‘If pigs could fly’, challenging our chefs to do something with pork and poultry. This year, the committee is switching things up with a new sub theme, ‘If pigs could swim’, challenging the chefs to do something with pork and things from the sea.
Helicopter rides will be available again from Valhalla Helicopters. The cost is $50 per person based on four-person occupancy for 8-minute ride taking in the views of McIntyre Bluff and Oliver Osoyoos Wine Country in the spring.