- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 1 hour ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 1 day ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 2 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 4 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 5 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Pig Out in Oliver Osoyoos Wine Country
May 2, 2015 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$49
OLIVER, British Columbia — The fourth Annual Pig Out is an outdoor, tented affair set at Covert Farms with the latest releases and fan favourites from 36 of the Oliver Osoyoos Wine Country wineries.
Interact with local chefs as they dare to impress you with their pig roasting skills while enjoying the music of local artists throughout the afternoon. Your $49 ticket includes admission, entertainment, souvenir wine glass, food and wine.
Last year, the sub theme of the event was, ‘If pigs could fly’, challenging our chefs to do something with pork and poultry. This year, the committee is switching things up with a new sub theme, ‘If pigs could swim’, challenging the chefs to do something with pork and things from the sea.
Helicopter rides will be available again from Valhalla Helicopters. The cost is $50 per person based on four-person occupancy for 8-minute ride taking in the views of McIntyre Bluff and Oliver Osoyoos Wine Country in the spring.