- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 7 hours ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 19 hours ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 5 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Pig Out in Oliver Osoyoos Wine Country
May 2, 2015 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$49
OLIVER, British Columbia — The fourth Annual Pig Out is an outdoor, tented affair set at Covert Farms with the latest releases and fan favourites from 36 of the Oliver Osoyoos Wine Country wineries.
Interact with local chefs as they dare to impress you with their pig roasting skills while enjoying the music of local artists throughout the afternoon. Your $49 ticket includes admission, entertainment, souvenir wine glass, food and wine.
Last year, the sub theme of the event was, ‘If pigs could fly’, challenging our chefs to do something with pork and poultry. This year, the committee is switching things up with a new sub theme, ‘If pigs could swim’, challenging the chefs to do something with pork and things from the sea.
Helicopter rides will be available again from Valhalla Helicopters. The cost is $50 per person based on four-person occupancy for 8-minute ride taking in the views of McIntyre Bluff and Oliver Osoyoos Wine Country in the spring.