- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 6 hours ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 1 day ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 2 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 4 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 6 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Pig Out in Oliver Osoyoos Wine Country
May 2, 2015 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$49
OLIVER, British Columbia — The fourth Annual Pig Out is an outdoor, tented affair set at Covert Farms with the latest releases and fan favourites from 36 of the Oliver Osoyoos Wine Country wineries.
Interact with local chefs as they dare to impress you with their pig roasting skills while enjoying the music of local artists throughout the afternoon. Your $49 ticket includes admission, entertainment, souvenir wine glass, food and wine.
Last year, the sub theme of the event was, ‘If pigs could fly’, challenging our chefs to do something with pork and poultry. This year, the committee is switching things up with a new sub theme, ‘If pigs could swim’, challenging the chefs to do something with pork and things from the sea.
Helicopter rides will be available again from Valhalla Helicopters. The cost is $50 per person based on four-person occupancy for 8-minute ride taking in the views of McIntyre Bluff and Oliver Osoyoos Wine Country in the spring.