- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 8 hours ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 5 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 6 days ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- Gold medal winning reds at 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Pinot Gris and Me at Mercer Estates
June 7, 2014$5
PROSSER, Wash. — Pinot Gris and Me allows guests to explore one of the Pacific Northwest’s most popular varieties during the winery’s Something Every Saturday campaign.
The $5 nonrefundable tasting fee is waived for Carma Club members.
We are now into our fourth generation of farming in Washington State’s Horse Heaven Hills. We look back to earlier generations with respect and appreciation for the work they did and the legacy they established. Sustainability and conservation are not new ideas for our family – demonstrated by our history and 1,100 acres of habitat. It is our goal to continue to shepherd this land and lead the next generation proudly in the same direction.
One of the great joys of farming is sharing the wines that exemplify the many interesting qualities of this land. The Mercer Estates winery and tasting room is located in Prosser, Washington.
Our wines are produced from premium grapes grown throughout the Horse Heaven Hills (primarily Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah, Mourvedre, Malbec, Sangiovese, Petit Verdot and Grenache), Yakima Valley (primarily Chardonnay, Riesling, Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Gris) and the greater Columbia Valley.