- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 2 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Pinots Jolis, Pinots à la Folie! Winemaker Dinner at Coeur de Terre Vineyard
February 13, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 9:45 pm$100
McMINNVILLE, Ore. — Celebrate what’s dearest to all of us. Join us at Coeur de Terre Vineyard for an intimate and fabulous soirée featuring Martin Bleck — executive chef of Subterra Restaurant — with another culinary feast along with what we love most, Scott & Lisa Neal’s truly, madly and exceptional Pinot Noir.
This is guaranteed to be a Valentine’s Dinner celebration at its finest.
Date: Saturday Feb. 13
Time: 6 p.m.
Where: Coeur de Terre Vineyard, McMinnville, Ore.
Price: $100 per person, but just $80 for club members. This evening includes the four-course meal, wine and gratuity. Seating is limited.
RSVP by email at [email protected] or call 503-883-4111.