- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 10 hours ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 2 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 4 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 4 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 6 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 6 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Pinots Jolis, Pinots à la Folie! Winemaker Dinner at Coeur de Terre Vineyard
February 13 @ 6:00 pm - 9:45 pm$100
McMINNVILLE, Ore. — Celebrate what’s dearest to all of us. Join us at Coeur de Terre Vineyard for an intimate and fabulous soirée featuring Martin Bleck — executive chef of Subterra Restaurant — with another culinary feast along with what we love most, Scott & Lisa Neal’s truly, madly and exceptional Pinot Noir.
This is guaranteed to be a Valentine’s Dinner celebration at its finest.
Date: Saturday Feb. 13
Time: 6 p.m.
Where: Coeur de Terre Vineyard, McMinnville, Ore.
Price: $100 per person, but just $80 for club members. This evening includes the four-course meal, wine and gratuity. Seating is limited.
RSVP by email at [email protected] or call 503-883-4111.