- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Pinots Jolis, Pinots à la Folie! Winemaker Dinner at Coeur de Terre Vineyard
February 13 @ 6:00 pm - 9:45 pm$100
McMINNVILLE, Ore. — Celebrate what’s dearest to all of us. Join us at Coeur de Terre Vineyard for an intimate and fabulous soirée featuring Martin Bleck — executive chef of Subterra Restaurant — with another culinary feast along with what we love most, Scott & Lisa Neal’s truly, madly and exceptional Pinot Noir.
This is guaranteed to be a Valentine’s Dinner celebration at its finest.
Date: Saturday Feb. 13
Time: 6 p.m.
Where: Coeur de Terre Vineyard, McMinnville, Ore.
Price: $100 per person, but just $80 for club members. This evening includes the four-course meal, wine and gratuity. Seating is limited.
RSVP by email at [email protected] or call 503-883-4111.