- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 4 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 4 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 6 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Pinots Jolis, Pinots à la Folie! Winemaker Dinner at Coeur de Terre Vineyard
February 13, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 9:45 pm$100
McMINNVILLE, Ore. — Celebrate what’s dearest to all of us. Join us at Coeur de Terre Vineyard for an intimate and fabulous soirée featuring Martin Bleck — executive chef of Subterra Restaurant — with another culinary feast along with what we love most, Scott & Lisa Neal’s truly, madly and exceptional Pinot Noir.
This is guaranteed to be a Valentine’s Dinner celebration at its finest.
Date: Saturday Feb. 13
Time: 6 p.m.
Where: Coeur de Terre Vineyard, McMinnville, Ore.
Price: $100 per person, but just $80 for club members. This evening includes the four-course meal, wine and gratuity. Seating is limited.
RSVP by email at [email protected] or call 503-883-4111.