- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 13 hours ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 day ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 3 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Pinots Jolis, Pinots à la Folie! Winemaker Dinner at Coeur de Terre Vineyard
February 13, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 9:45 pm$100
McMINNVILLE, Ore. — Celebrate what’s dearest to all of us. Join us at Coeur de Terre Vineyard for an intimate and fabulous soirée featuring Martin Bleck — executive chef of Subterra Restaurant — with another culinary feast along with what we love most, Scott & Lisa Neal’s truly, madly and exceptional Pinot Noir.
This is guaranteed to be a Valentine’s Dinner celebration at its finest.
Date: Saturday Feb. 13
Time: 6 p.m.
Where: Coeur de Terre Vineyard, McMinnville, Ore.
Price: $100 per person, but just $80 for club members. This evening includes the four-course meal, wine and gratuity. Seating is limited.
RSVP by email at email@example.com or call 503-883-4111.