- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 21 hours ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 3 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 6 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Pizza-making class with Red Hills Market at Winter’s Hill Winery
June 21, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$20
DAYTON, Ore. — Love pizza? Love wine? We love both at Winter’s Hill Winery in Oregon’s Dundee Hills. Red Hills Market is firing up its wood-fire oven and driving it to the top of the hill for a delicious pizza making class with our Winter’s Hill wine.
You will get to work with the chef to create your own masterpiece, then sit down with a glass of wine to enjoy the day. Their will be several sessions throughout the day beginning at 11 a.m. Each session will have up to 10 people and be about 45 minutes.
Cost is $20 for pizza and wine. Call Paul to reserve your spots at 503-864-4592.
Schedule is 11 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.; 12:30 p.m.- 1:15 p.m.; 2 p.m.to 2:45 p.m.; 3:30 p.m. to 4:15 p.m.