- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 3 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 4 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Pizza-making class with Red Hills Market at Winter’s Hill Winery
June 21, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$20
DAYTON, Ore. — Love pizza? Love wine? We love both at Winter’s Hill Winery in Oregon’s Dundee Hills. Red Hills Market is firing up its wood-fire oven and driving it to the top of the hill for a delicious pizza making class with our Winter’s Hill wine.
You will get to work with the chef to create your own masterpiece, then sit down with a glass of wine to enjoy the day. Their will be several sessions throughout the day beginning at 11 a.m. Each session will have up to 10 people and be about 45 minutes.
Cost is $20 for pizza and wine. Call Paul to reserve your spots at 503-864-4592.
Schedule is 11 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.; 12:30 p.m.- 1:15 p.m.; 2 p.m.to 2:45 p.m.; 3:30 p.m. to 4:15 p.m.