- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 3 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 4 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 6 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Pizza-making class with Red Hills Market at Winter’s Hill Winery
June 21, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$20
DAYTON, Ore. — Love pizza? Love wine? We love both at Winter’s Hill Winery in Oregon’s Dundee Hills. Red Hills Market is firing up its wood-fire oven and driving it to the top of the hill for a delicious pizza making class with our Winter’s Hill wine.
You will get to work with the chef to create your own masterpiece, then sit down with a glass of wine to enjoy the day. Their will be several sessions throughout the day beginning at 11 a.m. Each session will have up to 10 people and be about 45 minutes.
Cost is $20 for pizza and wine. Call Paul to reserve your spots at 503-864-4592.
Schedule is 11 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.; 12:30 p.m.- 1:15 p.m.; 2 p.m.to 2:45 p.m.; 3:30 p.m. to 4:15 p.m.