- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 day ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 3 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 6 days ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 1 week ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 1 week ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Foris Vineyards hires Stephanie Pao to replace Bryan WilsonPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2017 vintage off to cool start in Pacific NorthwestPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Pizza-making class with Red Hills Market at Winter’s Hill Winery
June 21, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$20
DAYTON, Ore. — Love pizza? Love wine? We love both at Winter’s Hill Winery in Oregon’s Dundee Hills. Red Hills Market is firing up its wood-fire oven and driving it to the top of the hill for a delicious pizza making class with our Winter’s Hill wine.
You will get to work with the chef to create your own masterpiece, then sit down with a glass of wine to enjoy the day. Their will be several sessions throughout the day beginning at 11 a.m. Each session will have up to 10 people and be about 45 minutes.
Cost is $20 for pizza and wine. Call Paul to reserve your spots at 503-864-4592.
Schedule is 11 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.; 12:30 p.m.- 1:15 p.m.; 2 p.m.to 2:45 p.m.; 3:30 p.m. to 4:15 p.m.