- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 9 hours ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 2 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
POP! Bubbles and Seafood
February 20, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$75
Seattle magazine plays host to the second annual POP! Bubbles & Seafood, the Saturday night kickoff event for the Seattle Wine and Food Experience.
This event features the Pacific Northwest’s bounty of seafood from salmon and clams to oysters and shrimp from Seattle’s best restaurants.
To pair with your seafood bites enjoy sips from more than 30 sparking wines from around the world including Washington sparkling wine, Champagne, Spanish Cava, Italian Prosecco, Alsatian Cremant and more. Cold beer, chilled cider, refreshing white wines and a selection of premium red wines (in the new Reserve Red Room) will round out the beverages for the evening.
Must be 21 years or older to attend (ID is required). No children or babes-in-arms will be admitted.