- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 12 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 3 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
POP! Bubbles and Seafood
February 20 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$75
Seattle magazine plays host to the second annual POP! Bubbles & Seafood, the Saturday night kickoff event for the Seattle Wine and Food Experience.
This event features the Pacific Northwest’s bounty of seafood from salmon and clams to oysters and shrimp from Seattle’s best restaurants.
To pair with your seafood bites enjoy sips from more than 30 sparking wines from around the world including Washington sparkling wine, Champagne, Spanish Cava, Italian Prosecco, Alsatian Cremant and more. Cold beer, chilled cider, refreshing white wines and a selection of premium red wines (in the new Reserve Red Room) will round out the beverages for the evening.
Must be 21 years or older to attend (ID is required). No children or babes-in-arms will be admitted.