- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 23 hours ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- Individual tickets on sale for 2017 International Pinot Noir Conference in OregonPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
POP! Bubbles and Seafood
February 20, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$75
Seattle magazine plays host to the second annual POP! Bubbles & Seafood, the Saturday night kickoff event for the Seattle Wine and Food Experience.
This event features the Pacific Northwest’s bounty of seafood from salmon and clams to oysters and shrimp from Seattle’s best restaurants.
To pair with your seafood bites enjoy sips from more than 30 sparking wines from around the world including Washington sparkling wine, Champagne, Spanish Cava, Italian Prosecco, Alsatian Cremant and more. Cold beer, chilled cider, refreshing white wines and a selection of premium red wines (in the new Reserve Red Room) will round out the beverages for the evening.
Must be 21 years or older to attend (ID is required). No children or babes-in-arms will be admitted.