- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 20 hours ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 5 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
POP! Bubbles and Seafood
February 20, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$75
Seattle magazine plays host to the second annual POP! Bubbles & Seafood, the Saturday night kickoff event for the Seattle Wine and Food Experience.
This event features the Pacific Northwest’s bounty of seafood from salmon and clams to oysters and shrimp from Seattle’s best restaurants.
To pair with your seafood bites enjoy sips from more than 30 sparking wines from around the world including Washington sparkling wine, Champagne, Spanish Cava, Italian Prosecco, Alsatian Cremant and more. Cold beer, chilled cider, refreshing white wines and a selection of premium red wines (in the new Reserve Red Room) will round out the beverages for the evening.
Must be 21 years or older to attend (ID is required). No children or babes-in-arms will be admitted.