- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 7 hours ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
POP! Bubbles and Seafood
February 20 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$75
Seattle magazine plays host to the second annual POP! Bubbles & Seafood, the Saturday night kickoff event for the Seattle Wine and Food Experience.
This event features the Pacific Northwest’s bounty of seafood from salmon and clams to oysters and shrimp from Seattle’s best restaurants.
To pair with your seafood bites enjoy sips from more than 30 sparking wines from around the world including Washington sparkling wine, Champagne, Spanish Cava, Italian Prosecco, Alsatian Cremant and more. Cold beer, chilled cider, refreshing white wines and a selection of premium red wines (in the new Reserve Red Room) will round out the beverages for the evening.
Must be 21 years or older to attend (ID is required). No children or babes-in-arms will be admitted.