- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 15 hours ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 3 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 7 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Portland Spring Beer and Wine Festival
March 25 @ 12:00 pm - March 26 @ 10:00 pm$10
The 22nd annual Spring Beer and Wine Festival in Portland features the bounty of the Northwest with 30 regional wineries, 80 craft beers, cheesemakers, chocolatiers, distillers, cidermakers and many more.
In addition, the festival will also offer a global shopping marketplace, cooking demonstrations and educational seminars on the Chef’s Stage, and live music featuring Northwest bands. Sample unique foods or just dance the night away because the event ends at 11 p.m. both Friday and Saturday.
Small-batch breweries and wineries are on hand to tell their story and impress you with the amazing flavors. A fun run has been added to the festivities this year, and tickets are now on sale. Admission is free to the first 500 on Friday.
There will be a designated smoking area in the parking lot outside of Hall A. This is the same area as in past years.
The festival will partner with the Portland chapter of the Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) to send kids, who are battling neuromuscular diseases, to summer camp. Multiple local craft breweries and wineries will donate one-of-a-kind specialty beers and wines that will only be available at the MDA booth. Festival attendees can help send a kid to camp by making a $5 donation in exchange for a 14-ounce beer or 5-ounce glass of wine.