- Double Canyon hires Kate Michaud as winemakerPosted 3 hours ago
- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 2 days ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 7 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 week ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Pre-Memorial Day Weekend at Fairsing Vineyard
May 20, 2016 @ 11:00 am - May 21, 2016 @ 5:00 pm$25
YAMHILL, Ore. — Celebrate Oregon Wine Month and the Pre-Memorial Weekend — May 21-22 at Fairsing Vineyard’s new tasting room.
Visitors will enjoy newly released 2015 Rosé of Pinot Noir and 2014 Chardonnay included in the flight of current estate-grown selections.
Bring your friends, pack a picnic and don’t forget the binoculars. Spectacular panoramic views of the Willamette Valley are visible from strolling labyrinth and covered patio. Tasting fee of $25 includes small bites and logo stemware.
No pets please.