- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 3 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 4 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 6 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Pre-Memorial Day Weekend at Fairsing Vineyard
May 20 @ 11:00 am - May 21 @ 5:00 pm$25
YAMHILL, Ore. — Celebrate Oregon Wine Month and the Pre-Memorial Weekend — May 21-22 at Fairsing Vineyard’s new tasting room.
Visitors will enjoy newly released 2015 Rosé of Pinot Noir and 2014 Chardonnay included in the flight of current estate-grown selections.
Bring your friends, pack a picnic and don’t forget the binoculars. Spectacular panoramic views of the Willamette Valley are visible from strolling labyrinth and covered patio. Tasting fee of $25 includes small bites and logo stemware.
No pets please.