- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 15 hours ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 day ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 5 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 6 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 7 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Pre-Memorial Day Weekend at Fairsing Vineyard
May 20 @ 11:00 am - May 21 @ 5:00 pm$25
YAMHILL, Ore. — Celebrate Oregon Wine Month and the Pre-Memorial Weekend — May 21-22 at Fairsing Vineyard’s new tasting room.
Visitors will enjoy newly released 2015 Rosé of Pinot Noir and 2014 Chardonnay included in the flight of current estate-grown selections.
Bring your friends, pack a picnic and don’t forget the binoculars. Spectacular panoramic views of the Willamette Valley are visible from strolling labyrinth and covered patio. Tasting fee of $25 includes small bites and logo stemware.
No pets please.