- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 17 hours ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 5 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 5 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Pre-Memorial Day Weekend at Fairsing Vineyard
May 20, 2016 @ 11:00 am - May 21, 2016 @ 5:00 pm$25
YAMHILL, Ore. — Celebrate Oregon Wine Month and the Pre-Memorial Weekend — May 21-22 at Fairsing Vineyard’s new tasting room.
Visitors will enjoy newly released 2015 Rosé of Pinot Noir and 2014 Chardonnay included in the flight of current estate-grown selections.
Bring your friends, pack a picnic and don’t forget the binoculars. Spectacular panoramic views of the Willamette Valley are visible from strolling labyrinth and covered patio. Tasting fee of $25 includes small bites and logo stemware.
No pets please.