- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 13 hours ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 4 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 5 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Pre-Spring Barrel Weekend at Cultura Wine
April 15 - April 17$35
Wine Yakima Valley is selling Premier Passes for both Pre-Barrel Weekend and Spring Barrel Weekend. This is your chance to get a jump on tasting and purchasing some of the best wines in Yakima Valley’s wine country. And experiencing two fun filled wine weekends!
Guerra’s Gourmet will be cooking up their gourmet wine valley hot dogs on Saturday, April 16 to serve at the tasting room and winery. Tasting room event hours open all three days: Friday, Saturday and Sunday, April 15-17 from 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Purchase a Wine Yakima Valley Premier Pass allowing access to exclusive benefits available only during this Pre-Barrel and Spring Barrel Tasting weekends at 40 participating wineries. Premier Pass holders will be able to experience a variety of specialty food pairings, library tastings, and tours not available to the public.
Please remember to bring your own glass. Most wineries are unable to supply glasses for such a large event.