- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 8 hours ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 1 day ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Pre-Spring Barrel Weekend at Cultura Wine
April 15 - April 17$35
Wine Yakima Valley is selling Premier Passes for both Pre-Barrel Weekend and Spring Barrel Weekend. This is your chance to get a jump on tasting and purchasing some of the best wines in Yakima Valley’s wine country. And experiencing two fun filled wine weekends!
Guerra’s Gourmet will be cooking up their gourmet wine valley hot dogs on Saturday, April 16 to serve at the tasting room and winery. Tasting room event hours open all three days: Friday, Saturday and Sunday, April 15-17 from 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Purchase a Wine Yakima Valley Premier Pass allowing access to exclusive benefits available only during this Pre-Barrel and Spring Barrel Tasting weekends at 40 participating wineries. Premier Pass holders will be able to experience a variety of specialty food pairings, library tastings, and tours not available to the public.
Please remember to bring your own glass. Most wineries are unable to supply glasses for such a large event.