- Pinot Gris and things from the seaPosted 4 hours ago
- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 3 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 1 week ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Pre-Spring Barrel Weekend at Cultura Wine
April 15, 2016 - April 17, 2016$35
Wine Yakima Valley is selling Premier Passes for both Pre-Barrel Weekend and Spring Barrel Weekend. This is your chance to get a jump on tasting and purchasing some of the best wines in Yakima Valley’s wine country. And experiencing two fun filled wine weekends!
Guerra’s Gourmet will be cooking up their gourmet wine valley hot dogs on Saturday, April 16 to serve at the tasting room and winery. Tasting room event hours open all three days: Friday, Saturday and Sunday, April 15-17 from 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Purchase a Wine Yakima Valley Premier Pass allowing access to exclusive benefits available only during this Pre-Barrel and Spring Barrel Tasting weekends at 40 participating wineries. Premier Pass holders will be able to experience a variety of specialty food pairings, library tastings, and tours not available to the public.
Please remember to bring your own glass. Most wineries are unable to supply glasses for such a large event.