- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 19 hours ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 2 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 4 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 5 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Pre-Spring Barrel Weekend at Cultura Wine
April 15, 2016 - April 17, 2016$35
Wine Yakima Valley is selling Premier Passes for both Pre-Barrel Weekend and Spring Barrel Weekend. This is your chance to get a jump on tasting and purchasing some of the best wines in Yakima Valley’s wine country. And experiencing two fun filled wine weekends!
Guerra’s Gourmet will be cooking up their gourmet wine valley hot dogs on Saturday, April 16 to serve at the tasting room and winery. Tasting room event hours open all three days: Friday, Saturday and Sunday, April 15-17 from 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Purchase a Wine Yakima Valley Premier Pass allowing access to exclusive benefits available only during this Pre-Barrel and Spring Barrel Tasting weekends at 40 participating wineries. Premier Pass holders will be able to experience a variety of specialty food pairings, library tastings, and tours not available to the public.
Please remember to bring your own glass. Most wineries are unable to supply glasses for such a large event.