- Double Canyon hires Kate Michaud as winemakerPosted 7 hours ago
- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 2 days ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 7 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 week ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Pre-Spring Barrel Weekend at Cultura Wine
April 15, 2016 - April 17, 2016$35
Wine Yakima Valley is selling Premier Passes for both Pre-Barrel Weekend and Spring Barrel Weekend. This is your chance to get a jump on tasting and purchasing some of the best wines in Yakima Valley’s wine country. And experiencing two fun filled wine weekends!
Guerra’s Gourmet will be cooking up their gourmet wine valley hot dogs on Saturday, April 16 to serve at the tasting room and winery. Tasting room event hours open all three days: Friday, Saturday and Sunday, April 15-17 from 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Purchase a Wine Yakima Valley Premier Pass allowing access to exclusive benefits available only during this Pre-Barrel and Spring Barrel Tasting weekends at 40 participating wineries. Premier Pass holders will be able to experience a variety of specialty food pairings, library tastings, and tours not available to the public.
Please remember to bring your own glass. Most wineries are unable to supply glasses for such a large event.