- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 6 hours ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 1 day ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Pre-Thanksgiving Open House at Spindrift Cellars
November 21, 2015 @ 12:00 pm - November 22, 2015 @ 5:00 pm$10
PHILOMATH, Ore. — ‘Tis the season of sharing in the Willamette Valley! Come enjoy new releases at Spindrift Cellars as more than 10 award-winning wines will be poured, including a sweet wine flight.
Light food offerings include a local food sampling with holiday shopping and case specials. There is a $10 tasting fee, which is waived for club members.