- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 9 hours ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 2 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Pre-Thanksgiving Open House at Spindrift Cellars
November 21, 2015 @ 12:00 pm - November 22, 2015 @ 5:00 pm$10
PHILOMATH, Ore. — ‘Tis the season of sharing in the Willamette Valley! Come enjoy new releases at Spindrift Cellars as more than 10 award-winning wines will be poured, including a sweet wine flight.
Light food offerings include a local food sampling with holiday shopping and case specials. There is a $10 tasting fee, which is waived for club members.