- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 8 hours ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 2 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 6 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Premium tour and tasting at Treveri Cellars
November 21, 2015 @ 11:00 am - 12:45 pm$50
WAPATO, Wash. — Sparkling wine enthusiasts can get a rare experience at Treveri Cellars by becoming a sparkling winemaker for the day.
Consumers will spend one-on-one time with the winemakers in a behind the scenes tour of how sparkling wine is produced. Consumers will have the opportunity to disgorge (finish) their own bottle of sparkling wine with the help of the winemaking team.
Concluding the tour and personal disgorging session, attendees will finish this exclusive event with a seated tasting of four premium sparkling wines that were selected by the winemaking team. Questions are more than welcome on this tour and tasting, as this will be a one of a kind educational experience for attendees.
These events are limited to 15 seats, and the events will only be once a month.