- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 2 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 3 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Premium tour and tasting at Treveri Cellars
November 21, 2015 @ 11:00 am - 12:45 pm$50
WAPATO, Wash. — Sparkling wine enthusiasts can get a rare experience at Treveri Cellars by becoming a sparkling winemaker for the day.
Consumers will spend one-on-one time with the winemakers in a behind the scenes tour of how sparkling wine is produced. Consumers will have the opportunity to disgorge (finish) their own bottle of sparkling wine with the help of the winemaking team.
Concluding the tour and personal disgorging session, attendees will finish this exclusive event with a seated tasting of four premium sparkling wines that were selected by the winemaking team. Questions are more than welcome on this tour and tasting, as this will be a one of a kind educational experience for attendees.
These events are limited to 15 seats, and the events will only be once a month.