- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 2 hours ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 22 hours ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 2 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 4 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 6 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 7 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Premium tour and tasting at Treveri Cellars
November 21, 2015 @ 11:00 am - 12:45 pm$50
WAPATO, Wash. — Sparkling wine enthusiasts can get a rare experience at Treveri Cellars by becoming a sparkling winemaker for the day.
Consumers will spend one-on-one time with the winemakers in a behind the scenes tour of how sparkling wine is produced. Consumers will have the opportunity to disgorge (finish) their own bottle of sparkling wine with the help of the winemaking team.
Concluding the tour and personal disgorging session, attendees will finish this exclusive event with a seated tasting of four premium sparkling wines that were selected by the winemaking team. Questions are more than welcome on this tour and tasting, as this will be a one of a kind educational experience for attendees.
These events are limited to 15 seats, and the events will only be once a month.