- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 4 hours ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 3 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Premium tour and tasting at Treveri Cellars
November 21, 2015 @ 11:00 am - 12:45 pm$50
WAPATO, Wash. — Sparkling wine enthusiasts can get a rare experience at Treveri Cellars by becoming a sparkling winemaker for the day.
Consumers will spend one-on-one time with the winemakers in a behind the scenes tour of how sparkling wine is produced. Consumers will have the opportunity to disgorge (finish) their own bottle of sparkling wine with the help of the winemaking team.
Concluding the tour and personal disgorging session, attendees will finish this exclusive event with a seated tasting of four premium sparkling wines that were selected by the winemaking team. Questions are more than welcome on this tour and tasting, as this will be a one of a kind educational experience for attendees.
These events are limited to 15 seats, and the events will only be once a month.