- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 19 hours ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 4 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 5 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Premium tour and tasting at Treveri Cellars
November 21, 2015 @ 11:00 am - 12:45 pm$50
WAPATO, Wash. — Sparkling wine enthusiasts can get a rare experience at Treveri Cellars by becoming a sparkling winemaker for the day.
Consumers will spend one-on-one time with the winemakers in a behind the scenes tour of how sparkling wine is produced. Consumers will have the opportunity to disgorge (finish) their own bottle of sparkling wine with the help of the winemaking team.
Concluding the tour and personal disgorging session, attendees will finish this exclusive event with a seated tasting of four premium sparkling wines that were selected by the winemaking team. Questions are more than welcome on this tour and tasting, as this will be a one of a kind educational experience for attendees.
These events are limited to 15 seats, and the events will only be once a month.