- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 1 day ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 2 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 6 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 7 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Progressive Winery Social with Desert Wind Winery, Walter Clore Center and 14 Hands
January 30, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$45
PROSSER,Wash. — Join Desert Wind Winery, the Walter Clore Center and 14 Hands from 6-8 p.m. Jan. 30, for an evening of fun, wine and food.
Throughout the evening, guests will rotate between the three wineries, enjoying food, wine and winery-specific activities at each location. Stops include: Desert Wind Winery for tapas, Walter Clore Center for sliders and 14 Hands for cheeses.
Desert Wind will email you with your designated first stop so please plan to begin your evening there at 6:00 p.m.
Tickets can be purchased at www.friesfamilywines.come/DW-events,