- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 20 hours ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 7 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Progressive Winery Social with Desert Wind Winery, Walter Clore Center and 14 Hands
January 30, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$45
PROSSER,Wash. — Join Desert Wind Winery, the Walter Clore Center and 14 Hands from 6-8 p.m. Jan. 30, for an evening of fun, wine and food.
Throughout the evening, guests will rotate between the three wineries, enjoying food, wine and winery-specific activities at each location. Stops include: Desert Wind Winery for tapas, Walter Clore Center for sliders and 14 Hands for cheeses.
Desert Wind will email you with your designated first stop so please plan to begin your evening there at 6:00 p.m.
Tickets can be purchased at www.friesfamilywines.come/DW-events,