- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 8 hours ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 22 hours ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 3 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Progressive Winery Social with Desert Wind Winery, Walter Clore Center and 14 Hands
January 30, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$45
PROSSER,Wash. — Join Desert Wind Winery, the Walter Clore Center and 14 Hands from 6-8 p.m. Jan. 30, for an evening of fun, wine and food.
Throughout the evening, guests will rotate between the three wineries, enjoying food, wine and winery-specific activities at each location. Stops include: Desert Wind Winery for tapas, Walter Clore Center for sliders and 14 Hands for cheeses.
Desert Wind will email you with your designated first stop so please plan to begin your evening there at 6:00 p.m.
Tickets can be purchased at www.friesfamilywines.come/DW-events,