- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 day ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 5 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 6 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Progressive Winery Social with Desert Wind Winery, Walter Clore Center and 14 Hands
January 30, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$45
PROSSER,Wash. — Join Desert Wind Winery, the Walter Clore Center and 14 Hands from 6-8 p.m. Jan. 30, for an evening of fun, wine and food.
Throughout the evening, guests will rotate between the three wineries, enjoying food, wine and winery-specific activities at each location. Stops include: Desert Wind Winery for tapas, Walter Clore Center for sliders and 14 Hands for cheeses.
Desert Wind will email you with your designated first stop so please plan to begin your evening there at 6:00 p.m.
Tickets can be purchased at www.friesfamilywines.come/DW-events,