- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 7 hours ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Prosser Art Walk and Wine Gala
July 19, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm$30
PROSSER, Wash. — What started with just 90 people in attendance has blossomed into one of the best evening events of the summer as the Prosser Chamber of Commerce celebrates the 11th anniversary of the Prosser Art Walk & Wine Gala.
The evening features art, fine wine, local microbrews, tasty food and live entertainment on the streets of historic downtown Prosser from 6–10 p.m. on July 19, 2014.
More than 30 Northwest artists, 19 local wineries, 2 micro-breweries and four specialty food caterers will provide the fare. Tickets are $30, which includes wine and beer tasting. Food is sold separately.