- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 3 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 4 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Prosser Art Walk and Wine Gala
July 19, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm$30
PROSSER, Wash. — What started with just 90 people in attendance has blossomed into one of the best evening events of the summer as the Prosser Chamber of Commerce celebrates the 11th anniversary of the Prosser Art Walk & Wine Gala.
The evening features art, fine wine, local microbrews, tasty food and live entertainment on the streets of historic downtown Prosser from 6–10 p.m. on July 19, 2014.
More than 30 Northwest artists, 19 local wineries, 2 micro-breweries and four specialty food caterers will provide the fare. Tickets are $30, which includes wine and beer tasting. Food is sold separately.