- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 8 hours ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 3 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Prosser Art Walk and Wine Gala
July 19, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm$30
PROSSER, Wash. — What started with just 90 people in attendance has blossomed into one of the best evening events of the summer as the Prosser Chamber of Commerce celebrates the 11th anniversary of the Prosser Art Walk & Wine Gala.
The evening features art, fine wine, local microbrews, tasty food and live entertainment on the streets of historic downtown Prosser from 6–10 p.m. on July 19, 2014.
More than 30 Northwest artists, 19 local wineries, 2 micro-breweries and four specialty food caterers will provide the fare. Tickets are $30, which includes wine and beer tasting. Food is sold separately.