- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 17 hours ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 4 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 7 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Prosser Art Walk and Wine Gala
July 19, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm$30
PROSSER, Wash. — What started with just 90 people in attendance has blossomed into one of the best evening events of the summer as the Prosser Chamber of Commerce celebrates the 11th anniversary of the Prosser Art Walk & Wine Gala.
The evening features art, fine wine, local microbrews, tasty food and live entertainment on the streets of historic downtown Prosser from 6–10 p.m. on July 19, 2014.
More than 30 Northwest artists, 19 local wineries, 2 micro-breweries and four specialty food caterers will provide the fare. Tickets are $30, which includes wine and beer tasting. Food is sold separately.