- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 21 hours ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 2 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 4 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 5 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Prosser Wine and Food Festival
August 8, 2015 @ 3:00 pm - 9:00 pm$60
PROSSER, Wash. — The 34th annual Prosser Wine and Food Festival will be staged 3-9 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 8, showcasing some of Washington’s best wineries, artisan food vendors and food trucks at the Walter Clore Center.
The all-inclusive ticket, $50 in advance/$60 at the gate, includes wine tasting, artisan samples and tasting at the Walter Clore Center.
Tickets are available online at various outlets on May 1.
The event features Washington wineries, breweries and cidermakers. The Walter Clore Wine and Culinary Center Tasting Room will be open and feature artisanal purveyors offering a variety of chocolate, cheese, sauces, etc.
Live music will be provided by 3 Way Street and Bent on Blues.