- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 hours ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 24 hours ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 5 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Prosser Wine and Food Festival
August 8, 2015 @ 3:00 pm - 9:00 pm$60
PROSSER, Wash. — The 34th annual Prosser Wine and Food Festival will be staged 3-9 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 8, showcasing some of Washington’s best wineries, artisan food vendors and food trucks at the Walter Clore Center.
The all-inclusive ticket, $50 in advance/$60 at the gate, includes wine tasting, artisan samples and tasting at the Walter Clore Center.
Tickets are available online at various outlets on May 1.
The event features Washington wineries, breweries and cidermakers. The Walter Clore Wine and Culinary Center Tasting Room will be open and feature artisanal purveyors offering a variety of chocolate, cheese, sauces, etc.
Live music will be provided by 3 Way Street and Bent on Blues.