- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 2 hours ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 5 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 6 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Prosser Wine and Food Festival
August 8, 2015 @ 3:00 pm - 9:00 pm$60
PROSSER, Wash. — The 34th annual Prosser Wine and Food Festival will be staged 3-9 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 8, showcasing some of Washington’s best wineries, artisan food vendors and food trucks at the Walter Clore Center.
The all-inclusive ticket, $50 in advance/$60 at the gate, includes wine tasting, artisan samples and tasting at the Walter Clore Center.
Tickets are available online at various outlets on May 1.
The event features Washington wineries, breweries and cidermakers. The Walter Clore Wine and Culinary Center Tasting Room will be open and feature artisanal purveyors offering a variety of chocolate, cheese, sauces, etc.
Live music will be provided by 3 Way Street and Bent on Blues.