- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 2 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 4 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 7 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Prosser Wine and Food Festival
August 8, 2015 @ 3:00 pm - 9:00 pm$60
PROSSER, Wash. — The 34th annual Prosser Wine and Food Festival will be staged 3-9 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 8, showcasing some of Washington’s best wineries, artisan food vendors and food trucks at the Walter Clore Center.
The all-inclusive ticket, $50 in advance/$60 at the gate, includes wine tasting, artisan samples and tasting at the Walter Clore Center.
Tickets are available online at various outlets on May 1.
The event features Washington wineries, breweries and cidermakers. The Walter Clore Wine and Culinary Center Tasting Room will be open and feature artisanal purveyors offering a variety of chocolate, cheese, sauces, etc.
Live music will be provided by 3 Way Street and Bent on Blues.