- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 1 day ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 2 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Prosser wine club release for Mercer Estates
June 21, 2014 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pmFree
PROSSER, Wash. — Mercer Estates is holding its Prosser wine club release as part of its Something Every Saturday campaign.
The $5 nonrefundable tasting fee is waived for Carma Club members.
The Mercer family is into its fourth generation of farming in Washington state’s Horse Heaven Hills. We look back to earlier generations with respect and appreciation for the work they did and the legacy they established. Sustainability and conservation are not new ideas for our family – demonstrated by our history and 1,100 acres of habitat. It is our goal to continue to shepherd this land and lead the next generation proudly in the same direction.
One of the great joys of farming is sharing the wines that exemplify the many interesting qualities of this land. The Mercer Estates winery and tasting room is located in Prosser.
Our wines are produced from premium grapes grown throughout the Horse Heaven Hills (primarily Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah, Mourvedre, Malbec, Sangiovese, Petit Verdot and Grenache), Yakima Valley (primarily Chardonnay, Riesling, Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Gris) and the greater Columbia Valley.