- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 4 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 7 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Prosser Wine Network presents Bottles, Brews and Barbecues
June 11, 2016$15
PROSSER, Wash. – Bottles, Brews, and Barbecues, presented by the Prosser Wine Network, is a wine-filled, music-filled, and barbecue-filled day long event Saturday, June 11 celebrating the good life in Prosser wine country.
Barbecue competitors are coming from throughout the Pacific Northwest to participate in this barbecue competition judged by the Pacific Northwest Barbecue Association.
Wineries, breweries, barbecue and live music will fill the day and night. This is an outdoor event, and we look forward to seeing everyone in the beautiful environs of the Vintner’s Village in Prosser.
VIP ticket holders gain access to the event on the evening of Friday, June 10 and have the opportunity to mix and mingle (and have dinner) with all the barbecue competitors and enjoy a concert, just for them, with the Pony Boys from 7-10 p.m. VIP ticket holders also enjoy special privileges on Saturday.
Bottles, Brews, and Barbecues is a 21+ event. Tokens can be purchased at the event in exchange for glasses of wine, beer and food. Commemorative glass included.
Friday, June 10 (VIP ticket holders only)
Pony Boys – 7-10 p.m.
Saturday, June 11
Bayou Boys – 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
Night Train – 1-3 p.m.
Bear Market Riot – 3-6 p.m.