- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 16 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 3 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Prosser Wine Network presents Bottles, Brews and Barbecues
PROSSER, Wash. – Bottles, Brews, and Barbecues, presented by the Prosser Wine Network, is a wine-filled, music-filled, and barbecue-filled day long event Saturday, June 11 celebrating the good life in Prosser wine country.
Barbecue competitors are coming from throughout the Pacific Northwest to participate in this barbecue competition judged by the Pacific Northwest Barbecue Association.
Wineries, breweries, barbecue and live music will fill the day and night. This is an outdoor event, and we look forward to seeing everyone in the beautiful environs of the Vintner’s Village in Prosser.
VIP ticket holders gain access to the event on the evening of Friday, June 10 and have the opportunity to mix and mingle (and have dinner) with all the barbecue competitors and enjoy a concert, just for them, with the Pony Boys from 7-10 p.m. VIP ticket holders also enjoy special privileges on Saturday.
Bottles, Brews, and Barbecues is a 21+ event. Tokens can be purchased at the event in exchange for glasses of wine, beer and food. Commemorative glass included.
Friday, June 10 (VIP ticket holders only)
Pony Boys – 7-10 p.m.
Saturday, June 11
Bayou Boys – 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
Night Train – 1-3 p.m.
Bear Market Riot – 3-6 p.m.