- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 4 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 4 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 6 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Prosser Wine Network presents Bottles, Brews and Barbecues
June 11, 2016$15
PROSSER, Wash. – Bottles, Brews, and Barbecues, presented by the Prosser Wine Network, is a wine-filled, music-filled, and barbecue-filled day long event Saturday, June 11 celebrating the good life in Prosser wine country.
Barbecue competitors are coming from throughout the Pacific Northwest to participate in this barbecue competition judged by the Pacific Northwest Barbecue Association.
Wineries, breweries, barbecue and live music will fill the day and night. This is an outdoor event, and we look forward to seeing everyone in the beautiful environs of the Vintner’s Village in Prosser.
VIP ticket holders gain access to the event on the evening of Friday, June 10 and have the opportunity to mix and mingle (and have dinner) with all the barbecue competitors and enjoy a concert, just for them, with the Pony Boys from 7-10 p.m. VIP ticket holders also enjoy special privileges on Saturday.
Bottles, Brews, and Barbecues is a 21+ event. Tokens can be purchased at the event in exchange for glasses of wine, beer and food. Commemorative glass included.
Friday, June 10 (VIP ticket holders only)
Pony Boys – 7-10 p.m.
Saturday, June 11
Bayou Boys – 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
Night Train – 1-3 p.m.
Bear Market Riot – 3-6 p.m.