- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 22 hours ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 7 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Prosser Wine Network presents Bottles, Brews and Barbecues
PROSSER, Wash. – Bottles, Brews, and Barbecues, presented by the Prosser Wine Network, is a wine-filled, music-filled, and barbecue-filled day long event Saturday, June 11 celebrating the good life in Prosser wine country.
Barbecue competitors are coming from throughout the Pacific Northwest to participate in this barbecue competition judged by the Pacific Northwest Barbecue Association.
Wineries, breweries, barbecue and live music will fill the day and night. This is an outdoor event, and we look forward to seeing everyone in the beautiful environs of the Vintner’s Village in Prosser.
VIP ticket holders gain access to the event on the evening of Friday, June 10 and have the opportunity to mix and mingle (and have dinner) with all the barbecue competitors and enjoy a concert, just for them, with the Pony Boys from 7-10 p.m. VIP ticket holders also enjoy special privileges on Saturday.
Bottles, Brews, and Barbecues is a 21+ event. Tokens can be purchased at the event in exchange for glasses of wine, beer and food. Commemorative glass included.
Friday, June 10 (VIP ticket holders only)
Pony Boys – 7-10 p.m.
Saturday, June 11
Bayou Boys – 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
Night Train – 1-3 p.m.
Bear Market Riot – 3-6 p.m.