- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 2 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Winemaker pours Purple Star Wines, Native Sun and Muret-Gaston at Mid Columbia Wine and Spirits
May 20, 2016 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
RICHLAND, Wash. — Columbia Valley winemaker Kyle Johnson, a product of Washington State University, will pour Purple Star Wines, Native Sun Wines and Muret-Gaston during a complimentary, two-hour wine tasting starting 5 p.m., Friday, May 20 at Mid Columbia Wine and Spirits.
Johnson, who makes his wines in Benton City, donates 15 percent of proceeds under his Purple Star brand to Seattle Children’s Hospital to benefit uncompensated care — a gesture Johnson and his wife, Amy, hope will lighten the financial burden of families overwhelmed by the expenses associated with critical medical care.