- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 23 hours ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 5 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 6 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Winemaker pours Purple Star Wines, Native Sun and Muret-Gaston at Mid Columbia Wine and Spirits
May 20, 2016 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
RICHLAND, Wash. — Columbia Valley winemaker Kyle Johnson, a product of Washington State University, will pour Purple Star Wines, Native Sun Wines and Muret-Gaston during a complimentary, two-hour wine tasting starting 5 p.m., Friday, May 20 at Mid Columbia Wine and Spirits.
Johnson, who makes his wines in Benton City, donates 15 percent of proceeds under his Purple Star brand to Seattle Children’s Hospital to benefit uncompensated care — a gesture Johnson and his wife, Amy, hope will lighten the financial burden of families overwhelmed by the expenses associated with critical medical care.