- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 10 hours ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 6 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 7 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Winemaker pours Purple Star Wines, Native Sun and Muret-Gaston at Mid Columbia Wine and Spirits
May 20 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
RICHLAND, Wash. — Columbia Valley winemaker Kyle Johnson, a product of Washington State University, will pour Purple Star Wines, Native Sun Wines and Muret-Gaston during a complimentary, two-hour wine tasting starting 5 p.m., Friday, May 20 at Mid Columbia Wine and Spirits.
Johnson, who makes his wines in Benton City, donates 15 percent of proceeds under his Purple Star brand to Seattle Children’s Hospital to benefit uncompensated care — a gesture Johnson and his wife, Amy, hope will lighten the financial burden of families overwhelmed by the expenses associated with critical medical care.