- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 4 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Winemaker pours Purple Star Wines, Native Sun and Muret-Gaston at Mid Columbia Wine and Spirits
May 20 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
RICHLAND, Wash. — Columbia Valley winemaker Kyle Johnson, a product of Washington State University, will pour Purple Star Wines, Native Sun Wines and Muret-Gaston during a complimentary, two-hour wine tasting starting 5 p.m., Friday, May 20 at Mid Columbia Wine and Spirits.
Johnson, who makes his wines in Benton City, donates 15 percent of proceeds under his Purple Star brand to Seattle Children’s Hospital to benefit uncompensated care — a gesture Johnson and his wife, Amy, hope will lighten the financial burden of families overwhelmed by the expenses associated with critical medical care.