- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 10 hours ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 2 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 4 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 4 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 6 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 6 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Rare Reserves, Library Wines and Celebrity Guest at Anam Cara Cellars
December 7, 2013 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$15
NEWBERG, Ore. — Once a year, we open the cellar to share some of our oldest wines. Curious to know how the Anam Cara Pinot Noir you’ve saved for years is tasting?
Need to pick up a bottle to complete your vertical? Many of our older vintages, dating back to 2003, have less than a case in the Library and a limited number of bottles will be available for purchase.
We are also thrilled to announce that Jim McClaren, “The Grape Adventurer” who recently retired form 1190 KEX, will be our guest tasting room associate for the day. For years, Jim’s bulletins on all things wine-related in Oregon were a fixture on the radio and enjoyed by many during their Friday evening commute.
All gratuities for Jim will be donated to iSalud! to assist with health care access for Oregon’s seasonal vineyard workers. Join us to taste spectacular wines — and spend time with The Grape Adventurer!