- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 2 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Rare Reserves, Library Wines and Celebrity Guest at Anam Cara Cellars
December 7, 2013 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$15
NEWBERG, Ore. — Once a year, we open the cellar to share some of our oldest wines. Curious to know how the Anam Cara Pinot Noir you’ve saved for years is tasting?
Need to pick up a bottle to complete your vertical? Many of our older vintages, dating back to 2003, have less than a case in the Library and a limited number of bottles will be available for purchase.
We are also thrilled to announce that Jim McClaren, “The Grape Adventurer” who recently retired form 1190 KEX, will be our guest tasting room associate for the day. For years, Jim’s bulletins on all things wine-related in Oregon were a fixture on the radio and enjoyed by many during their Friday evening commute.
All gratuities for Jim will be donated to iSalud! to assist with health care access for Oregon’s seasonal vineyard workers. Join us to taste spectacular wines — and spend time with The Grape Adventurer!