- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 13 hours ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 day ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 3 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Rare Reserves, Library Wines and Celebrity Guest at Anam Cara Cellars
December 7, 2013 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$15
NEWBERG, Ore. — Once a year, we open the cellar to share some of our oldest wines. Curious to know how the Anam Cara Pinot Noir you’ve saved for years is tasting?
Need to pick up a bottle to complete your vertical? Many of our older vintages, dating back to 2003, have less than a case in the Library and a limited number of bottles will be available for purchase.
We are also thrilled to announce that Jim McClaren, “The Grape Adventurer” who recently retired form 1190 KEX, will be our guest tasting room associate for the day. For years, Jim’s bulletins on all things wine-related in Oregon were a fixture on the radio and enjoyed by many during their Friday evening commute.
All gratuities for Jim will be donated to iSalud! to assist with health care access for Oregon’s seasonal vineyard workers. Join us to taste spectacular wines — and spend time with The Grape Adventurer!