- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Rare Reserves, Library Wines and Celebrity Guest at Anam Cara Cellars
December 7, 2013 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$15
NEWBERG, Ore. — Once a year, we open the cellar to share some of our oldest wines. Curious to know how the Anam Cara Pinot Noir you’ve saved for years is tasting?
Need to pick up a bottle to complete your vertical? Many of our older vintages, dating back to 2003, have less than a case in the Library and a limited number of bottles will be available for purchase.
We are also thrilled to announce that Jim McClaren, “The Grape Adventurer” who recently retired form 1190 KEX, will be our guest tasting room associate for the day. For years, Jim’s bulletins on all things wine-related in Oregon were a fixture on the radio and enjoyed by many during their Friday evening commute.
All gratuities for Jim will be donated to iSalud! to assist with health care access for Oregon’s seasonal vineyard workers. Join us to taste spectacular wines — and spend time with The Grape Adventurer!