- Mercer Estates opens wine bar at KeyArenaPosted 5 hours ago
- Red Mountain winemakers taste mechanically harvested CabPosted 1 day ago
- Oregon wineries embrace Memorial Day weekendPosted 2 days ago
- Washington’s Great Cabernet SauvignonsPosted 3 days ago
- WillaKenzie Estate to renew Food Truck WeekendsPosted 4 days ago
- Oregon Wine Board publishes its first touring guidePosted 5 days ago
- Rise and fall of Washington LembergerPosted 6 days ago
- Seattle gears up for Riesling Rendezvous in JulyPosted 1 week ago
- Hundreds help launch Walla Walla Valley’s Pambrun in stylePosted 1 week ago
- 3 Horse Ranch Vineyards to toast Idaho Wine Month with Eagle Foothills winesPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Rattlesnake Hills Wine Trail Spring Barrel weekend
April 26, 2013 @ 10:00 am - April 28, 2013 @ 5:00 pm| Free
This year we will once again have two weekends in April to twirl and taste new wines from the barrel, sample new releases, and stock up on some of your favorites from Rattlesnake Hills Wine Trail wineries. On April 20-21, there’s the Rattlesnake Hills Wine Trail Spring Barrel Weekend from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and April 26-28 on Spring Barrel Weekend, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. (with some wineries open until 6 pm). It offers food, wine and music.
No ticket is required- just a glass-to sample great wines and enjoy the festival atmosphere on the Rattlesnake Hills Wine Trail (RHWT). Some wineries may charge a nominal tasting fee but most provide free tasting with our Passport. RHWT Passport holders receive special treatment along the trail.
A $10 Rattlesnake Hills Wine Trail Passport is your ticket to great benefits and discounts at all of our wineries. The Passport can be used once at each one of the Rattlesnake Hills Wine Trail wineries. Remember – The Passport doesn’t expire! View the passport page for more details. Enjoying wine from RHWT? Use #RHWTWine in your Tweets and Instagram pics.
Participating wineries include Agate Field Winery, Bonair Winery, Horizon’s Edge Winery, Hyatt Vineyard, Knight Hill Winery, Maison de Padgett Winery, Masset Winery, Paradisos del Sol Winery, Piety Flats, Portteus Winery, Severino Cellars, Silver Lake Winery at Roza Hills, Steppe Cellars,Tanjuli Winery and Two Mountain Winery.