- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 16 hours ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 4 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 5 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 7 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Rebuilding Together Seattle’s Beer and Wine Tasting
October 7, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm$75
SEATTLE – Wine lovers are encouraged to support the seventh annual Rebuilding Together Seattle’s Beer and Wine Tasting for a fun night out benefiting homeowners in need.
Come together with your fellow supporters amid the outstanding exhibits at Museum of History & Industry (MOHAI) to raise critical funds for home safety and accessibility improvements for our most vulnerable neighbors through tastings from regional wineries and breweries, a live and silent auction, raffles and more.
Featured wineries include Airfield Estates, Goose Ridge, Nine Hats and Woodhouse Wine Estates