- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 2 hours ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 2 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 6 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Rebuilding Together Seattle’s Beer and Wine Tasting
October 7, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm$75
SEATTLE – Wine lovers are encouraged to support the seventh annual Rebuilding Together Seattle’s Beer and Wine Tasting for a fun night out benefiting homeowners in need.
Come together with your fellow supporters amid the outstanding exhibits at Museum of History & Industry (MOHAI) to raise critical funds for home safety and accessibility improvements for our most vulnerable neighbors through tastings from regional wineries and breweries, a live and silent auction, raffles and more.
Featured wineries include Airfield Estates, Goose Ridge, Nine Hats and Woodhouse Wine Estates