- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 13 hours ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 2 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 5 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Rebuilding Together Seattle’s Beer and Wine Tasting
October 7 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm$75
SEATTLE – Wine lovers are encouraged to support the seventh annual Rebuilding Together Seattle’s Beer and Wine Tasting for a fun night out benefiting homeowners in need.
Come together with your fellow supporters amid the outstanding exhibits at Museum of History & Industry (MOHAI) to raise critical funds for home safety and accessibility improvements for our most vulnerable neighbors through tastings from regional wineries and breweries, a live and silent auction, raffles and more.
Featured wineries include Airfield Estates, Goose Ridge, Nine Hats and Woodhouse Wine Estates