- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 5 hours ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 1 day ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 2 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 4 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 5 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Rebuilding Together Seattle’s Beer and Wine Tasting
October 7, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm$75
SEATTLE – Wine lovers are encouraged to support the seventh annual Rebuilding Together Seattle’s Beer and Wine Tasting for a fun night out benefiting homeowners in need.
Come together with your fellow supporters amid the outstanding exhibits at Museum of History & Industry (MOHAI) to raise critical funds for home safety and accessibility improvements for our most vulnerable neighbors through tastings from regional wineries and breweries, a live and silent auction, raffles and more.
Featured wineries include Airfield Estates, Goose Ridge, Nine Hats and Woodhouse Wine Estates